Page 64 of 90 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    I am really starting to lose it with the gold nuggets thing. I am one stinkin gold nugget away from bribing that Baron out of my kingdom, but 5 days now. 5. DAYS. And not ONE nugget anywhere. I have smashed everything I can and collected from my mines like a mad man. NOTHING.

Executive Chef
    I also have been paying closer attention to the drop rates especially living wood and jewels. Something has definitely changed. living wood from chopping trees and jewels from the mines are way way low. What's up with that? All I'm doing now is replenishing my stock but I feel for the players who desperately need them. Somethings not right. Let's play fair okay???

Executive Chef
    Also. Don't understand this "fix". Do we still need to complete the neighbor request goal?? Does it serve any purpose to get all that is needed? Kinda disappointed in how this is turning out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    I am really starting to lose it with the gold nuggets thing. I am one stinkin gold nugget away from bribing that Baron out of my kingdom, but 5 days now. 5. DAYS. And not ONE nugget anywhere. I have smashed everything I can and collected from my mines like a mad man. NOTHING.
    Wow that's tough. There needs to be a way to craft those nuggets if they keep popping up as goal requirements. Or there should be a building that drops them regularly, even if it costs gems.

Executive Chef
    There has been much protest in the past about making rare gold drops part of times goals. Also neighbor requests too because of having to depend on other players responses plus having to wait 3 days because of the limit you can get in one day.

I'll stop now. I hate reading about the frustration that other people are having, but to try to end on a positive note there still is 6 more days. Good luck!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Did anyone answer the question of the potions and dust are still available after you upgrade to level 5? I like to save up extra stuff because I'm a game hoarder. ��
    I upgraded mine to level five and I still have the option to craft all the cherry stuff...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    We can open voting

Board Version
    Goal Version

The goal version is more Manga Style, whereas the board version is more western style. Must still admit I am more in favor of the Manag style, which also better fir with the over game style.
    Goal version all the way. Board version has so many problems. Cross eyed, stringy hair, wings almost invisible, poor excuse for a dress looks like her legs are stuck in a red tube... Disappointing.

Executive Chef
    I wasnt even doing this event until my mines decided to miraculously drop 3 gold nuggets yesterday. Now I can pay the baron and still have 2 nuggets left. So I'm now doing the goal as of this morning. On step 4....may finish or may not, but the tree is pretty and the faerie isn't, so it's all good! And I got a castle full of new neighbors who are regular players!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I also have been paying closer attention to the drop rates especially living wood and jewels. Something has definitely changed. living wood from chopping trees and jewels from the mines are way way low. What's up with that? All I'm doing now is replenishing my stock but I feel for the players who desperately need them. Somethings not right. Let's play fair okay???
    Agreed. I realize that part of it is perception. 'A watched pot never boils' yada yada....but it is just like the hunting seasons. During seasons I can burn through 40 plus energy without spawning one monster. For this quest, I had to park a troll just to be able to use more than 3 energy without one appearing.

I'm so tired of EVERY quest requiring living wood....during quests, the only certain drop is the living trees. Between quests, it seems to drop from everywhere! And for this event, the jewelers stopped carrying jewels! Who ever heard of jewelers with no jewels?!
    I'm restocking now too, but I also feel for those who didn't start out with a good supply of living wood, sap, jewels, white petals and gold nuggets.

Here are my tips for those who are low on gold nuggets during events....(for what it's worth, which is probably not much. Lol)
    Try to collect them between events when they drop rate 'appears' to be more generous and never ignore the mines. I collect from the four mines every chance I get. Even when I'm maxed on stone, coal, ore, etc. I might only get one nugget per week, but they eventually add up! And never do the golden trade, unless you are almost maxed on gold items. The few gems just aren't worth it considering the gem cost of purchasing gold nuggets during events. Also, hold off on using gold nuggets on untimed goals until accumulating at least 5-10 MORE than the goal requires. I kept the barons obelisk, (or whatever task it was that required crafting a gold bar), quest for months until I gathered extra nuggets so I wouldn't be caught with zero.
    I realize this may not be helpful for this quest, but it may help in future quests, since it appears gold nuggets will ALWAYS be required in timed quests.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-26-16 at 10:18 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I do not like the fairy after all that work she is very strange looking, not what I expected.