Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I have just welcomed Anthia to my Queendom. Ater checking Wikipedia, I discovered that Anthia is a genus of the ground beetle family, the Carabidae. Species of Anthia can spray a jet of formic acid up to 30 centimetres (12 in), which if not treated, can cause blindness in cats and chickens.
    Formic Acid (HCO2H), is a colorless, fuming liquid with a pungent odor; it irritates the mucous membranes and blisters the skin.

Holy cats and chickens! I better put my precious little animals into the Knights Hall!

And, I cast my vote for the Goal Version of our new Faerie AND please, please a name change!

Thanks to all my wonderful neighbors for their rapid response for the sealing dust!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    Goal version all the way. Board version has so many problems. Cross eyed, stringy hair, wings almost invisible, poor excuse for a dress looks like her legs are stuck in a red tube... Disappointing.

I agree. The board version is extremely disappointing. I am for the Goal Version.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 04-27-16 at 12:15 AM.

Just to clarify: Should I stop requesting sealing dust, even though my progress bar still asks for it?
    Is the change just that Sealing Dust isn't needed for the upgrade--or is it not needed, at all? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    It's so gloomy. No happiness, and the bottom of the body, it's so creepy. Wth is happening in her life?

Executive Chef
    Don't know if they fix it..but this time when I collected 50 sealing dust from neighbors ..every thing worked right , it's out of my book now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrada View Post
    Just to clarify: Should I stop requesting sealing dust, even though my progress bar still asks for it?
    Is the change just that Sealing Dust isn't needed for the upgrade--or is it not needed, at all? Thanks!
    I collected the second time and when I reach my 50 I did it again and it worked..really no harm in asking again ,

Thanks! I just didn't want to irritate anyone asking for unnecessary items. But, if it's at all ambiguous, I agree, better to ask for the Sealing dust.
    Last edited by Hardrada; 04-27-16 at 01:16 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting very tired of participating in events that are costly, time consuming, and impossible to achieve. I've deforested my kingdom for nothing. I chop down who pole trees and don't always get even a single fairy energy. I've planted 25 mushroom rings and might get one energy. This is absurd. I'm very disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Spirt ,should we make a voting thread , or is this us hoping they will changer the cherry faerie ...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Spirit ,should we make a voting thread , or is this us hoping they will changer the cherry faerie ...
    I sent through the pic from ShibuyaCloth with some feedback about how we like the goal faerie picture much better.

You can start a voting thread for fun if you would like to! Creating a poll is quite easy to do... (Not sure whether you have the ability to create a poll?), but if you do, go for it! As long as questions are not asked about the goal, but I could move any posts back here if necessary.