Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=ShibuyaCloth;1284884]We can open voting

Board Version
    Goal Version

It's so obvious the two drawings were made by two different artists. The "ugly" one was probably designed for the animation. And she does move somewhat creepily, but so does Griselda. Biggest problem is the difference in the face. The one we've ended up with has crossed eyes and a hard look to her mouth and eyes. The dark stringy hair doesn't help either. I think we could be happy with her if the artists would just rework the face and lighten and thicken the hair.

Executive Chef
    I don't have a whole lot of alicorns but I've been using my energy crates saved up and am now on the last stage. Hope it doesnt glitch on me!!! Thankfully the red and yellow acers have been good at yielding cherry dust every few chops, though it's a pain raising them. Was making living wood but it seems have enough, being maxed out at the beginning helped.

HELP PLEASE!!!!
    I finished all the levels got all the requests clicked on say hi to the faerie and then the game reloaded and now I'm back to zero sealing dust and no faerie walking around. I've resent requests but it's not registering anything. I've forced closed a couple times to no avail. Pleeeeeaaase help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Started noticing I wasn't getting much living wood a few days ago. Had to start crafting it. So paid strict attention yesterday. chopped 13 various trees and only got 2 living wood. Chopped a half a dozen more and got zero living wood. Chopped numerous trees today and got zero living wood. Can't move past the living wood stage for days
    Deforested my kingdom today and only 2 living wood. I'm only getting them from crafting them.ive been on this step for three days. Utterly ridiculous. There so little joy left in these events any more.

Really wish we would get back to the original storyline. It feels like it's been years since we stopped looking for the rightful heir

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Weesses View Post
    HELP PLEASE!!!!
    I finished all the levels got all the requests clicked on say hi to the faerie and then the game reloaded and now I'm back to zero sealing dust and no faerie walking around. I've resent requests but it's not registering anything. I've forced closed a couple times to no avail. Pleeeeeaaase help.
    There is a bug with that which s8 is working on (there is a thread for it in the bugs section of the forums)..... The faerie does tend to hide behind things
    Last edited by snowyhillz; 04-26-16 at 06:42 PM.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    We can open voting

Board Version
    Goal Version

The goal version is more Manga Style, whereas the board version is more western style. Must still admit I am more in favor of the Manag style, which also better fir with the over game style.
    Hey, these are from my post, shi-buy-a-cloth-pumps-handbag-lipstick-whatnot. And so my vote is crystal clear: please have mercy, I'm scared. Seriously now, every time that board version suddenly faces me, I'm startled. That look is disturbing.
    I want sweet, happy, pretty Anthia back. Pretty please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Deforested my kingdom today and only 2 living wood. I'm only getting them from crafting them.ive been on this step for three days. Utterly ridiculous. There so little joy left in these events any more.

Really wish we would get back to the original storyline. It feels like it's been years since we stopped looking for the rightful heir
    I totally agree with you. I think I have had 1 Living Wood drop from over 40 trees I have cut down. I really hate how during timed events like this S8 cut the drop rate for the items to "Near Never". It stinks and I have thought about why I have not enjoyed this event, unlike the storylines, it is having to do so many steps to complete a task eg. plant tree, water 5 times, cut down to get Wood and Sap, harvest White Petals, craft Living Wood at Potion Shop, repeat 40 times, use energy use energy. It is not fun or challenging really and follows the game mechanics of 3 S8 games I started then dropped, Farm Story 2, Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2. I will keep trying until the end and then go on with completing the two storylines I still have. After that I will re-evaluate whether I still enjoy this game, which is its purpose, or drop it like the other games.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    I totally agree with you. I think I have had 1 Living Wood drop from over 40 trees I have cut down. I really hate how during timed events like this S8 cut the drop rate for the items to "Near Never". It stinks and I have thought about why I have not enjoyed this event, unlike the storylines, it is having to do so many steps to complete a task eg. plant tree, water 5 times, cut down to get Wood and Sap, harvest White Petals, craft Living Wood at Potion Shop, repeat 40 times, use energy use energy. It is not fun or challenging really and follows the game mechanics of 3 S8 games I started then dropped, Farm Story 2, Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2. I will keep trying until the end and then go on with completing the two storylines I still have. After that I will re-evaluate whether I still enjoy this game, which is its purpose, or drop it like the other games.
    im with u, its not fun and its very energy consuming espeshly since we only get 40 energy and it takes hours for it to reload. people say just make the masks okay but do you know how many flowers i have to pick not to mention all the living essence i have to gather from animals the mushrooms i have to water too and the cherry dust i have to get from chopping trees endlessly, not to mention all the watering i have to do to make more n more trees. i cant even collect from my buildings cuz i never have enough energy for it, i havent made a cent day since this quest started.

its easy sure i just need endless energy so i can do all the things then itll be enjoyable.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I went ahead to make the cherry potion and totally forgot it requires living wood to upgrade hive to lv 4.

Now am crafting living wood, I had 99 before I start this game lol
    After chopping all kinds of tree and got none -_-

Host(ess)
    Lovely that the trees have all decided to rarely drop living wood just as this event started �� (if you can't see the emoji, I'm rolling my eyes).

The tree itself is cute, though.