Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Totally agree. I needed 2 nuggets to proceed and didn't get them from any of the known sources. VERY DISAPPOINTED to miss out on this goal.

With all of the gems I've lost to gem traps in this game, I no longer spend real money here.

It's a shame the timed goals aren't designed for a larger group of players.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    This bites! It took me nearly the entire quest (10 days) to get all 5 gold nuggets for the Barron in part 3, & now needing so much living wood that's so hard to get to begin with, I don't see me being able to finish! If they want us to get these items, they should make it possible for more than just a few people to be able to finish without buying gems

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue of Anthia flying sideways has been fixed. :P Please reinstall the game to see this fix, thanks for your patience!
    nothing on her appearance?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    The goal is apparently live up to 5/2 4pm (see page 1 of this thread) but my timer says I've only got 4 hours left!!! I've closed down the game, synced the game etc but it's not changed! Someone obviously can't tell the time and/or do maths.......Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch as there is no way I can do final upgrade on tree in 4hours.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    The goal is apparently live up to 5/2 4pm (see page 1 of this thread) but my timer says I've only got 4 hours left!!! I've closed down the game, synced the game etc but it's not changed! Someone obviously can't tell the time and/or do maths.......Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch as there is no way I can do final upgrade on tree in 4hours.
    well its almost 4 here like 3 more hours to go, im in california where the game company is based.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Oh well that was another waste of time and resources then

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know why I only got 5 days for this quest and not 10 days like everyone else seems to have?

Are you still able to upgrade your tree fully even after the quest has ended? I still have all the crafting options available to me.

I had the same problem with the Hamlet quest. They wanted so many gold nuggets that I didn't get him, either. Should have just quit & used my gold nuggets to make the last gold piping I need to upgrade my jousting arena. I have all the other items I need to advance, except the living wood, items I need to use living wood for, & items I can't get till I advance to a higher level of the quest.

I've had to give up too just not enough time and I tried so hard for this one - such a waste!

New Resident
    Hey
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. But I'm not getting the materials to upgrade The cherry hive to level 5. The animals, trees, or mushrooms ain't giving me nothing useful!! Not yesterday, not to day.
    So it's therefor impossible for me to get Anthia.
    I'm really sad right now..
    Is it something wrong with the game??

Banned
    Thanks for checking kooky =]