Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

My white cow has a much higher drop rate for prime rib than he regular cows. I think I got my white cow from an adventure. I had about 8 when I started and it took a few days to get to 20 but I was able to stock up on the things I needed for the next steps. It seemed like the white cow had a higher drop rate of living essence too.

Never would have made it through without the forum!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annieslittleshol View Post
    I just upgraded the tree to level five. Assuming we don't need the dust as I have read, then I should be done with part ten of this goal. However; after the upgrade I never was asked to say "hi" to the fairy and welcome her. Am I missing something?
    After that's she's flying around your kingdom.

I just finished and I must say two observations... She's ugly and she's cross-eyed. What is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I believe the request to say Hi was when I completed to 50 neighbor requests, they were still coming in after the requirement was changed to wood. When I had 50 responses I got the say hi message.
    Same with my game. I upgraded the tree but had to wait for all my 50 neighbour requests came through before I was able to say hi to the cross eyed fairy!
    Last edited by beyondyonda; 04-29-16 at 04:55 AM.

Ok, I'll wait till I have the 50 and see ☺

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    After that's she's flying around your kingdom.

I just finished and I must say two observations... She's ugly and she's cross-eyed. What is up with that?
    There's a thread where you can vote for the version of the fairy they had in the graphic for the game.

Here's a HINT that's really helped me out: Depending on what level you are at/how much space you have, clear a corner of all important items (ie. your buildings, animals, anything you regularly use), lay a couple of monster traps in the farthest part of the cleared corner, and set it. The monster will now be out of your way for however long you need, and you are free to do whatever you want without being hounded by these voracious beasts. Oh, and then redecorate surrounding the new monster. Voila!
    Note: Sometimes when setting the trap, the monster will not "conform" exactly where you want it. If that happens, vanquish it, then set another trap. Usually this works for me...Trust me, it's worth not being pestered constantly!!!

I had the same thing happen. I updated the cherry give to level 5 and all of my sealing dust disappeared. So frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    no prime cut from cows

I bought a white sheep with gems yesterday now waiting for it to grow

why would sheep drop prime cuts??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    no prime cut from cows

Gem animals have a higher chance of drops over coin ones. There is some more info in the Inventory Guide on this (look under prime cuts)

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    no prime cut from cows

Lamb chops perhaps? I have a very good drop rate for prime cuts from both black and white sheep. All of my black sheep are from adventure drop boxes. I'm not certain which adventure it was(I think it was either desert sands or dark caves, maybe both) but it is exciting to get surprises like that, and worth doing as many adventures as possible for a chance at a free gem animal!
    Good luck with the quest!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending