Thread: Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    IS THIS A GLITCH???
    Had collected the 50 Sealing Dust & upgraded Cherry Hive Level 5
    Finished Goal 10 (or so I thought)& have Anthia floating in Kingdom
    Said "Hi"/Spoke to Baron etc.
    BUT
    Goal 10 is still there ... needing Sealing Dust???!
    Have to collect more Sealing Dust??? making it 100 to ACTUALLY finish Goal????!

HOPING THIS IS A GLITCH !!!
    Same here. However cross eyed Anthia is still flitting around and cherry hive is still level 5. Possibly it's starting the count over? Pretty sure you don't have to get more dust but it is a glitch. 🐰

Fashion Designer
    how on earth are we supposed to get 60 living essences? i got like 10 in 2days >.< its been ridiculously difficult to acquire. about on par with the cherry essence.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    how on earth are we supposed to get 60 living essences? i got like 10 in 2days >.< its been ridiculously difficult to acquire. about on par with the cherry essence.
    i went back to the old standby- the milk and eggs trade. It seems I always end up there!! Cows and chickens have been pretty consistent in their drops, plus I end up with a trade ticket.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    Maybe you didn't have much luck? Because I can easily find 5-6 each time I collect from my animals, and collecting several times a day for 2 days helped me have about 40 living essences now. I have more troubles with finding enough cherry essences, they are darn rare.

I have the same glich, with anthea in the kingdom and goal appeared again requesting more dust

Executive Chef
    Ok.... I have ended up with way too many crabapple trees. I guess I went a little overboard planting. I guess I will just try to find places for them here and there because I just do not have any desire to go for souvenirs. Right now anyway. That might change.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i went back to the old standby- the milk and eggs trade. It seems I always end up there!! Cows and chickens have been pretty consistent in their drops, plus I end up with a trade ticket.
    yes, i have had more luck with cows and chickens than pigs as well! been doing lots of milk/eggs trades too XD

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im now waiting for the wakey wakey potion to be made, 3 hours to go...
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Started noticing I wasn't getting much living wood a few days ago. Had to start crafting it. So paid strict attention yesterday. chopped 13 various trees and only got 2 living wood. Chopped a half a dozen more and got zero living wood. Chopped numerous trees today and got zero living wood. Can't move past the living wood stage for days

Rhino Keeper
    Grezeldas dark Garden also drops living wood, not sure if its been mentioned or in any list. Not every time though.