Thread: Deleted neighbours keep coming back on neighbour list.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deleted neighbours keep coming back on neighbour list.

Hi, my storm8 id is StrawBerryCutie909, and I am on level 59 on restaurant story 2 and I play on my iphone 6 version 9.3.1
    The version of my game is restaurant story 2 1.7.9

My problem is that I went through my entire neighbour's list yesterday at various point during the day and deleted all those neighbours that were inactive and hadn't been playing the game for a while. I hadn't done this for a long time and I had a lot of neighbours so it took a few hours and I deleted a lot of people. The problem happened this morning, when all those neighbours I deleted are back on my neighbour list. When I try to delete them, it seems like it works, but if I quit the game for a few hours and come back, those neighbours that I deleted are back on my list again.

I want to be able to permanently delete neighbours and I don't understand why I am having this problem.

[removed support communications] Please help me fix this problem.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-20-16 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Posting Comms with Support isn't allowed...

Grand Emperor
    Can you reinstall your game and try deleting your neighbours again? Ensure that your connection is good, fresh start your game and start deleting. Do not leave your game immediately after deletion, visit a neighbour to sync and save your game progress. Then restart your game again and check if your neighbours are deleted. If you are still having issues after trying, please reply back using the last email from Support and let the Agent know.

Understand that you are a new member and may not be aware.
    Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-21-16 at 08:09 AM.