Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did they change the "no energy" popup back? I think so!

Rhino Keeper

Did they change the "no energy" popup back? I think so!

Remember how in the last update whenever we ran out of energy there was a new huge popup "gem trap"? I just ran out of energy and did not get that popup, I got the old and non-intrusive little popup at the bottom of the screen that was not a gem trap!! If this is correct, then S8 listened to us and got rid of the big gem trap! And I am extremely happy!

I'll post a pic in a second.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	235.6 KB 
ID:	30327

Is anyone else getting this too?
    Last edited by Elen4070; 04-20-16 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Added image

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes it has been reverted.

This is a huge positive change.... I've already passed on appreciation for this.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, That's what happend! Too bad it came one click to late for me :-) Got caught just a couple of days ago and lost (another) 30 gems. Glad to know that's over.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo!!!

Executive Chef
    I am glad to hear that. Too bad I was finally caught out yesterday, spending 50! gems on 30 energy I didn't need as I had just collected from an alicorn.

Although it was at the expense of nearly 100 gems taken from me it is refreshing to see their listening to their player so quick over a trap like item which I am sure was making them money $$$$

I have an opportunity at my school even though I'm in the hospital because it is over the phone to participate in a survey for an Amazon gift card and I may go to one of those reputable swaps where people exchange cards to put more money on my iTunes account as right now I only have $7 and while currently there is nothing to buy for me as I am determined to get hut through hard work of gold collections although im having second thoughts depending what's available next hunt.

I too am one who does not spend recreational money being in the hospital more than not and believe in paying a game I enjoy. This is my "cup of coffee a day and probably less than that lol. I hope more events with useful items come out and call me in. Otherwise I will hold onto this for next hunt. Once again thank you for listening to your players!!!!!

I write such a positive review on how quickly post event the trap was removed and it's back today ...what a bummer . At least I didn't get my card and exchanged it yet! Lets see how the game progresses first

Side note I realized I keep my word and it had been an uneeed 2 years since my last purchase. This one was due to recent changes over the months I enjoyed and I hope I can continue to make them and help support a wonderful game!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I write such a positive review on how quickly post event the trap was removed and it's back today ...what a bummer . At least I didn't get my card and exchanged it yet! Lets see how the game progresses first

Side note I realized I keep my word and it had been an uneeed 2 years since my last purchase. This one was due to recent changes over the months I enjoyed and I hope I can continue to make them and help support a wonderful game!
    What? The energy trap is not back for me today, I've just been there tapping too much as usual, still got the bottom small popup...

Farm Supplier
    Thanx for listening us����

Executive Chef
    Such a relief. Though I've already lost too many gems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast