Thread: Time for an update?

Rhino Keeper

Time for an update?

I really like Restaurant Story 2 and enjoy playing it every day. But in the long term, it doesn't matter how much I enjoy something, it will become boring without changes. Last time we had an update to this game was in December 2015, when we got a holiday version. I stopped playing that version a long time ago because the snow disappeared where I live and the holidays were over. But since then, nothing new has happened to the game except for new events and cruises.

Am I the only one who feels like we need something new in this game? Not just regular cruises and quests, but a new addition to the game? Like the hot-dog stand, the fish boat or maybe a new store? I really like this game but don't want it to end here. It has so much potential
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Executive Chef
    No your not the only one!!
    In fact I think if they do have another update the (abandoned) food truck should have graffiti all over it, the fishing boat should be sunk and renamed "shipwreck" and the lights on the carnival construction sign should stop blinking.
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Was there ever anything in the hotdog truck? I've been playing for nearly a year and a half and have never seen anything in it. I'm still on the Cooking Carol as well but don't know if I'm supposed to be on that one or on the original Restaurant Story. Never saw an update.

Are We Due for a Game Update?

My server's Christmas uniforms are getting a little rank. just sayin'.

Fashion Designer
    I agree! I enjoy events but we need new content. Cruises and quests have the same pattern so it's pretty much same all the time. I wish we would get something new, like new levels were great and new appliances, but would be nice to get new store or new type of event!

Rhino Keeper
    I read somewhere that the regular version is the most current version, though the carol one was an update after that one so I don't know. I still use carol as well. Christmas in July I guess...

Rhino Keeper
    My Christmas version has been crashing frequently. The regular version crashes whenever I try to open it, so it's unusable for me.

Executive Chef
    Add me to the list! I'm ready for another area of the neighborhood to open up and a non xmas version!