Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

Grand Emperor
    New contents are added to Buildings and Crafts Guide.

New Upgrades
    Barn - new max capacity at 1,280
    Silo - new max capacity at 1,280

Grand Emperor
    New contents are added to Buildings and Crafts Guide.

New Upgrades
    Barn - new max capacity at 1,310
    Silo - new max capacity at 1,310

Hi - i have trawled through all the guides and cannot seem to find the info I am looking for !! I am currently on level 66 playing on android but have not been able to expand my farm for quite a while - what level will I be able to expand next please, i have a barn full of permits etc that are in the way!!!

Grand Emperor
    It could be that you have fully expanded. Click on the Expansion signs in your farm to check for available plots or if you have reached maximum.

I didn't have this information when I redid the Guides as my farm was fully expanded and my farm level was at maximum. Members are welcome to post information and I'll be happy to add them. Unfortunately no one has posted so far, so I'm afraid there is no information on this in the Guides.

Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It could be that you have fully expanded. Click on the Expansion signs in your farm to check for available plots or if you have reached maximum.

I didn't have this information when I redid the Guides as my farm was fully expanded and my farm level was at maximum. Members are welcome to post information and I'll be happy to add them. Unfortunately no one has posted so far, so I'm afraid there is no information on this in the Guides.
    Thanks for the reply 😀

I do have an expansion signpost which when I click on it says 'your farm is as big as it can be for now'. As we go higher up the levels it seems that you can only expand at certain levels - I think I had my last expansion at L62 and the one before that was 59 etc - I was really hoping for one at 66 but it was not to be!! I was hoping there would be a guide at what level you could expand at - I have seen other android farms slightly higher than mine with bits of more land so fingers crossed I get one at 67 so I can empty my barn a bit 😁

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast