Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to buy more Golden Planter Boxes; to grow more watermelons. Two is not enough. Ty.

I?d love it if the Referee Zebra could go in another habitat. It?s the only pet I?m unable to use since i don?t have Jungle Falls

Can you fix the cow cash item from Paid Piper Event? When I put it on a field it appears GIANTIC size. It covers more then 9 squares visually but only one square as usual exotic pet. So it is a bug for sure.

And can you do something with the bug in a bath. It is way too boring without any move. C`mon guys you can do better...

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboneville View Post
    Can you fix the cow cash item from Paid Piper Event? When I put it on a field it appears GIANTIC size. It covers more then 9 squares visually but only one square as usual exotic pet. So it is a bug for sure.

And can you do something with the bug in a bath. It is way too boring without any move. C`mon guys you can do better...
    I answered the duplicate post here.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...22#post1673222

I love the Cash Cow!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We need a check mark beside an item if already purchased...I couldn't find the item in my storage but yep bought something and sure enough I have 3 now....wahhhh

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920