Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

Executive Chef
    Hi, pleaseee give us more wildlife dens, rescue pens, crawlers hollows, jungle falls, bird trees, gnome homes, etc!! Also please no more new pets that goes in these limited habitats. Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hi, pleaseee give us more wildlife dens, rescue pens, crawlers hollows, jungle falls, bird trees, gnome homes, etc!! Also please no more new pets that goes in these limited habitats. Thanks
    And a Show Pony Stable!

I would like to see the developers clean the game up a bit. Maybe retire some crafting items as I think there’s just too many right now (especially with the introduction of the watermelons).

Just my two cents, but there are items that I just never craft and usually delete if I get a plane order. I’ve been doing this way too often lately as the amount of time and resources to craft the item isn’t worth the return (either from coins or XP’s). I love the idea of new crafting items (such as soups, etc) but some things have to go, because it just gets too muddled.

New Resident
    Hello,

Please help :/

I purchased a red mushroom pet habitat and i can't get rid of it and i cant figure out which pets i can purchase for it.

any suggestions?

thanks,
    Marina

Quote Originally Posted by lolapie86 View Post
    Hello,

Please help :/

I purchased a red mushroom pet habitat and i can't get rid of it and i cant figure out which pets i can purchase for it.

any suggestions?

thanks,
    Marina
    Are you on Android or iOS?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    I am using an android
    Last edited by lolapie86; 08-11-20 at 12:37 PM.

I am using an android
    Hi there,

You unfortunately cannot store pets or pet habitats at this time on Android.

You can see what pets go in what habitats using PookieBear50’s guide

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2

If you have any other questions, please leave them in the Farm 2: Help Me I Have A Question Thread linked below:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ion-(Thread-2)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi there,

You unfortunately cannot store pets or pet habitats at this time on Android.

You can see what pets go in what habitats using PookieBear50?s guide

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2

If you have any other questions, please leave them in the Farm 2: Help Me I Have A Question Thread linked below:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ion-(Thread-2)

Do you happen to know that the habitat i have is called? or how can i find out the name? maybe you can become my neighbor and click on it for me?

farm name: lolaland
    ID lolapie86

thanks

Executive Chef
    Do you happen to know that the habitat i have is called? or how can i find out the name? maybe you can become my neighbor and click on it for me?

farm name: lolaland
    ID lolapie86

thanks
    If it looks like a large red mushroom, then it is probably the Gnome Gathering. Most of the pets that go into this particular habitat need to be received through events, or possibly through Piper's Treehouse...I can't recall any of them actually being available in the Market, except during special sales.

Thank you for the new Guides. That will make it much easier for those who play. I have not been enjoying the events and decided to take a break. Too much frustration and repeated pop ups about visiting computer members or other requests plus virtually impossible for me to complete any goals since the changes in game play. I do this for relaxation as there is stress in my daily life with medical issues and appointments for family, friends and pets.