Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

Grand Emperor
    The new pets released in the Market this year are already in the Pets Guide. Spring show pony, jackalope, etc are in their respective chapters.

If you are referring to the Event Pets for 2019, then no, I did not add them. Great job on noticing this! I'm not sure but it looks it's under utilised by the community so I didn't add them.

In fact, I'm not sure if the community is using the Farm 2 Guides... Well there's no feedback and I hardly see posts on them or referring to them so if the guides are not needed, then I will need to consider the option of discontinuing the updates. Seems like it's a waste of time to maintain these guides if no one is using them. Anyways you can see it's mainly me talking (to myself lol) in this thread and with princesskykennedy's generous help in train orders list....

Hmmmm I sometimes wonder if anyone reads this thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The new pets released in the Market this year are already in the Pets Guide. Spring show pony, jackalope, etc are in their respective chapters.

If you are referring to the Event Pets for 2019, then no, I did not add them. Great job on noticing this! I'm not sure but it looks it's under utilised by the community so I didn't add them.

In fact, I'm not sure if the community is using the Farm 2 Guides... Well there's no feedback and I hardly see posts on them or referring to them so if the guides are not needed, then I will need to consider the option of discontinuing the updates. Seems like it's a waste of time to maintain these guides if no one is using them. Anyways you can see it's mainly me talking (to myself lol) in this thread and with princesskykennedy's generous help in train orders list....

I don?t think the pets is a big deal, but just so you know I do still use the game guides. They are very helpful, especially for making crafts, train deliveries, expanding my farm, and other things.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper

I agree with the post above...I usually don’t use the pets guide, but I do refer to the other guides you post/update. I’m sure it’s time-consuming but thanks for all the guides/help. I appreciate all the effort and posts people put into these guides!

Rhino Keeper

I totally do use the guides as well! And I truly appreciate all that you do for us!!! Sorry if you feel alone in this thread....we are totally here tho!

Grand Emperor
    Much appreciate your feedback guys! Thanks for letting me know you are here in this thread too.

Hopefully I will get more feedback from the rest of the community before deciding if/when to stop the updates. Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Much appreciate your feedback guys! Thanks for letting me know you are here in this thread too.

Hopefully I will get more feedback from the rest of the community before deciding if/when to stop the updates. Cheers.
    I also use the Guides as the need arises. And this is just an observation, but I think perhaps the issue is that many who post in the forums are always searching for specific information that they do not realize is available in the guides.

Perhaps one thing that might be added to the Pets Guide could be a post (or posts) that list which pets go into which Habitat. Some are obvious, of course, but others that might be able to go into two different Habitats may not be so easily sorted out...the Beavers for example, as well as some of the dogs (Haunted Husky). Also, some may seem to go into one place (the Wildlife Den) but actually go into another (Exotic Enclosure). I know the information shows up when we try to put Pets into the wrong places, but it could be helpful to know for certain.

Grand Emperor
    Extractor, Home Hydroponics, Soybeans, Soy Milk - new crop, tree, building and crafts

New contents are added to Main Guide.

New contents are added to Buildings and Crafts Guide.
    List of Buildings - added contents
    List of Crafts - added contents

New Building
    Extractor

New Crafts
    Extractor: tempeh, tofu, soya chunks, miso, edamame, seitan

Candle Maker: soy candle
    Deep Fryer: buffalo tofu bites
    Dehydrator: tempeh chips
    Kitchen: soybean tacos
    Noodle House: spicy edamame, teriyaki wheat meat
    Specialty Goods: green smoothie
    Soap Maker: soy milk lotion

New contents are added to Farm Activities and Features Guide.
    List of Farm Features - added contents
    Train Orders List

New Tree
    Home Hydroponic - soybeans, soy milk

New contents are added to Index Listing.
    Added indexes and links for all new contents.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-09-19 at 08:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Extractor, Home Hydroponics, Soybeans, Soy Milk - new crop, tree, building and crafts

New contents are added to Main Guide.

New contents are added to Buildings and Crafts Guide.
    List of Buildings - added contents
    List of Crafts - added contents

New Building
    Extractor

New Crafts
    Extractor: tempeh, tofu, soya chunks, miso, edamame, seitan

Candle Maker: soy candle
    Deep Fryer: buffalo tofu bites
    Dehydrator: tempeh chips
    Kitchen: soybean tacos
    Noodle House: spicy edamame, teriyaki wheat meat
    Specialty Goods: green smoothie
    Soap Maker: soy milk lotion

New contents are added to Farm Activities and Features Guide.
    List of Farm Features - added contents
    Train Orders List

New Tree
    Home Hydroponic - soybeans, soy milk

New contents are added to Index Listing.
    Added indexes and links for all new contents.
    Thanks for all the updates, Ryne!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Thanks for all the updates, Ryne!
    You are most most welcome!