Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

The new pets released in the Market this year are already in the Pets Guide. Spring show pony, jackalope, etc are in their respective chapters.

If you are referring to the Event Pets for 2019, then no, I did not add them. Great job on noticing this! I'm not sure but it looks it's under utilised by the community so I didn't add them.

In fact, I'm not sure if the community is using the Farm 2 Guides... Well there's no feedback and I hardly see posts on them or referring to them so if the guides are not needed, then I will need to consider the option of discontinuing the updates. Seems like it's a waste of time to maintain these guides if no one is using them. Anyways you can see it's mainly me talking (to myself lol) in this thread and with princesskykennedy's generous help in train orders list....

Hmmmm I sometimes wonder if anyone reads this thread lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The new pets released in the Market this year are already in the Pets Guide. Spring show pony, jackalope, etc are in their respective chapters.

If you are referring to the Event Pets for 2019, then no, I did not add them. Great job on noticing this! I'm not sure but it looks it's under utilised by the community so I didn't add them.

In fact, I'm not sure if the community is using the Farm 2 Guides... Well there's no feedback and I hardly see posts on them or referring to them so if the guides are not needed, then I will need to consider the option of discontinuing the updates. Seems like it's a waste of time to maintain these guides if no one is using them. Anyways you can see it's mainly me talking (to myself lol) in this thread and with princesskykennedy's generous help in train orders list....

I don?t think the pets is a big deal, but just so you know I do still use the game guides. They are very helpful, especially for making crafts, train deliveries, expanding my farm, and other things.

Farm Supplier

I agree with the post above...I usually don’t use the pets guide, but I do refer to the other guides you post/update. I’m sure it’s time-consuming but thanks for all the guides/help. I appreciate all the effort and posts people put into these guides!

Rhino Keeper

I totally do use the guides as well! And I truly appreciate all that you do for us!!! Sorry if you feel alone in this thread....we are totally here tho!

Much appreciate your feedback guys! Thanks for letting me know you are here in this thread too.

Hopefully I will get more feedback from the rest of the community before deciding if/when to stop the updates. Cheers.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516