Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 182

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

  1. #171
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    366
    Hi, pleaseee give us more wildlife dens, rescue pens, crawlers hollows, jungle falls, bird trees, gnome homes, etc!! Also please no more new pets that goes in these limited habitats. Thanks

  2. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hi, pleaseee give us more wildlife dens, rescue pens, crawlers hollows, jungle falls, bird trees, gnome homes, etc!! Also please no more new pets that goes in these limited habitats. Thanks
    And a Show Pony Stable!

  3. #173
    I would like to see the developers clean the game up a bit. Maybe retire some crafting items as I think there’s just too many right now (especially with the introduction of the watermelons).

    Just my two cents, but there are items that I just never craft and usually delete if I get a plane order. I’ve been doing this way too often lately as the amount of time and resources to craft the item isn’t worth the return (either from coins or XP’s). I love the idea of new crafting items (such as soups, etc) but some things have to go, because it just gets too muddled.

  4. #174
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    Hello,

    Please help :/

    I purchased a red mushroom pet habitat and i can't get rid of it and i cant figure out which pets i can purchase for it.

    any suggestions?

    thanks,
    Marina

  5. #175
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by lolapie86 View Post
    Hello,

    Please help :/

    I purchased a red mushroom pet habitat and i can't get rid of it and i cant figure out which pets i can purchase for it.

    any suggestions?

    thanks,
    Marina
    Are you on Android or iOS?


  6. #176
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    I am using an android
    Last edited by lolapie86; 08-11-20 at 12:37 PM.

  7. #177
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by lolapie86 View Post
    I am using an android
    Hi there,

    You unfortunately cannot store pets or pet habitats at this time on Android.

    You can see what pets go in what habitats using PookieBear50’s guide

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2

    If you have any other questions, please leave them in the Farm 2: Help Me I Have A Question Thread linked below:

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ion-(Thread-2)


  8. #178
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi there,

    You unfortunately cannot store pets or pet habitats at this time on Android.

    You can see what pets go in what habitats using PookieBear50?s guide

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2

    If you have any other questions, please leave them in the Farm 2: Help Me I Have A Question Thread linked below:

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ion-(Thread-2)

    Do you happen to know that the habitat i have is called? or how can i find out the name? maybe you can become my neighbor and click on it for me?

    farm name: lolaland
    ID lolapie86

    thanks

  9. #179
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,151
    Quote Originally Posted by lolapie86 View Post
    Do you happen to know that the habitat i have is called? or how can i find out the name? maybe you can become my neighbor and click on it for me?

    farm name: lolaland
    ID lolapie86

    thanks
    If it looks like a large red mushroom, then it is probably the Gnome Gathering. Most of the pets that go into this particular habitat need to be received through events, or possibly through Piper's Treehouse...I can't recall any of them actually being available in the Market, except during special sales.

  10. #180
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,216
    Thank you for the new Guides. That will make it much easier for those who play. I have not been enjoying the events and decided to take a break. Too much frustration and repeated pop ups about visiting computer members or other requests plus virtually impossible for me to complete any goals since the changes in game play. I do this for relaxation as there is stress in my daily life with medical issues and appointments for family, friends and pets.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •