Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides

Host(ess)
    Please give us more Wild Life habitats or I guess, gives us less pets that can only go in Wild Life habitats. I have 4 pets that I can?t place and can?t afford 500 gems for the Gentle Habitat ☹️☹️☹️

New Resident
    Habitats Habitats Habitats Requesting PLEASE for more Habitats . We will use more gems to buy pets and participate in more events if we had the ability to home more pets. Please increase or take off the 2-4 limits also need more Haunted Houses for pets . Also if we could get A second chance to get the fawn meadow that stays locked unless we do the Lilly candle challenge

Executive Chef
    On my Bakery Story, I can watch around 10 or more videos a day and earn a gem each video. It would be nice if we could do this on Farm Story 2 as well!! Pleeeeasssee!

The extremely helpful building guide has a small error. The cider house mill now costs 8000 not 3000.

Train amounts update:

Soybeans - 26

Canned Pineappke Slices - 9/10
    Condensed Milk - 8/9
    Mixed Veggies - 9/10
    Canned Fruit Smoothie - 7
    Canned Ravioli - 10/11
    Canned Anchovies - 6
    Air Freshener - 6
    Canned Coffee - 5

Dried Mango - 10

Soya Chunks - 10
    Miso - 9

Soybean Tacos - 6

Spicy Edamame - 12

Thank you!!

Dear Admin Team
    Please do the needful to provide the land expansion papers like land deeds and other items like survey machine. Item for Sale flags etc
    I have received hardly 1-2 in around 1000 deliveries I have made.
    Please do the needful

Executive Chef
    Please give us half off on the expansion price and papers needed!! I haven't been able to expand in forever because of the high money amount needed. Please give us a sale on the truffle forest pigs. Please give us a sale on the snowy gazebo. Please give us a sale on different animals and decorations that haven't been offered in awhile. Please give us a sale on the pro hydroponic and the tropical grove trees. These are all I would love to see sales on!! Thanks!!