Thread: Storing Dragons?

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Storing Dragons?

I was just thinking... It would be really useful if we could put dragons from the nest into storage. For example; You have a Virtue dragon but no habitat yet. And you need mystic maps to make space so it's gonna take a while till you can build the habitat. So instead of hogging the nest for a looong time you could have an option to store the dragon till you have a habitat for it. To 'put it on hold'. Then later when you can have space, you just get the dragon from storage and place it. This would be really useful and would stop those situations when you cant get anymore dragons till that one has been placed therefore grinding all breeding and hatching to a halt. This would be especially helpful for those with only one nest.
    Last edited by Elspelsie; 04-20-16 at 02:46 AM.
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

That's a great idea. And also maybe another envolver that takes along to.
    Tracey8170

Love this idea. Also I wish there was a decrease in the mystic map requirement to expand. That is a real halt factor for me.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats4Ever59 View Post
    Love this idea. Also I wish there was a decrease in the mystic map requirement to expand. That is a real halt factor for me.
    I can relate! It always takes so long to be able to expand for new habitats and stuff!
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!