Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Festival (April 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Hope this pantry pic helps
    oh, it's perfect! and so cute!..
    thanks a lot!!!

Fashion Designer
    I feel like I've been waiting forever for Mika to return. Seems that almost everything needs her ingredients and without them I basically can't do anything for the event or fill my Bakers club orders as those are the cherry blossom foods as well. When she did return, I only got enough to make one order. Please reconsider the drop rate.
    But, I do love the decor and recipes. People on my computer eat better than I do lol. Wish I could taste some of these items and the bunny ones are my favorite.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 04-20-16 at 12:23 AM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone list how many blossom we get on the regular recipe? ON mine I cant tell. Nothing is loading where the reward is supposed to be listed. I just get a spinning blue line and it never loads.

Fashion Designer
    I am in love with this theme and all the recipes, nice job My favorite event so far!

But i have to agree, drop rates to actually be able to make all these recipes are too low...

Executive Chef
    Are these quests every 2 weeks? I swear the whitney orange juice one was not long ago

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Are these quests every 2 weeks? I swear the whitney orange juice one was not long ago
    LIKE few hours lol

My deadline was last night and this morning I got cherry blossom

New Resident
    It seems that Mika is stuck outside my door and won't come in....anybody else have this too?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by laylag420 View Post
    It seems that Mika is stuck outside my door and won't come in....anybody else have this too?
    Please try the suggestions in this thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-t-walk-inside

Fashion Designer
    Am I imagining that the cherries used to take 20 minutes to refresh? Now it's showing 30 minutes.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Am I imagining that the cherries used to take 20 minutes to refresh? Now it's showing 30 minutes.
    It was always 30 minutes refresh time for me
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast