Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the Wheel- April 22 2016 : Woozy Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    The description is kind of appropriate for a spin the wheel dragon if it was actually riding on the wheel while it's spinning.
    You have a good point. OK, I'm convinced. I'll think of him as on a fairground ride, rather than being unwell!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like a fun Dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    This dragon is not my cup of tea!
    First dragon I don't fancy in ages, as all the latest new dragons are stunning! (Specially Valiant, my favourite, which I've managed to breed with the diamond temple )
    I wonder what other dragons will be on the wheel too...
    Also, I am a bit disappointed that we are having a 5 days break between the end of the Tales and the Spinning Wheel...
    Would love it to happen straight away!
    I won't be finished with Tales until Thursday.

Nightclub Owner
    I really like this dragon but won't get my hopes up; I rarely do well on spinwheels
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Thank you flatfoot! I did not think anyone heard me when I asked for a disabled dragon and here you actually made one that has constant dizziness like myself.

Who says you Storm8 doesn't listen this senior has been responded to every time.
    I sure hope I win this fellow, but even if I don't he exists and you made me very happy .

Executive Chef
    Poor woozy, he will collapse from all the spinning! LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The newest Dragon is perpetually disoriented as it constantly swirls, twirls, and whirls. You?ll only be able to get this woozy Dragon by giving the wheel a spin. Try your luck, you just might spin home the Dizzy Dragon in Dragon Story!
    Check out the rest of this week?s update below!
    I think he is adorable and I absolutely NEED this dragon in my life!!! So please spin powers let me have him.

I got psychedelic on my second spin. I did not have that one so I am happy.
    Still holding out for Dizzy!!!!

edit: I got Dizzy on my spin today. Oh yeah baby!!!!!!! I got either coins or flooring on the one yesterday so I am not recording those small wins.
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 04-26-16 at 05:36 AM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    That is an awesome dragon on so many levels. I often wondered how the dragons on the wheel DIDN'T end up all dizzy and stuff. Then..it reminds me of the time long, long ago, when I was 16, my crazy friends and i met the craziest carnie i have ever met at the county fair. It was right at closing, we were last to go on the tilt-a-whirl...and that guy kept us on that thing for at least 20 minutes, grinning like a maniac the whole time. A couple of my friends up-chucked while it was going, and the rest of us did after we got off it...

Oh goody...the wheel of pain....can I PLEASE get more fancy flooring to take up more staorage space...can't get too excited even though this is adorable. 😑

Nightclub Owner
    Lol, I just noticed his BIG EYES...so darn cute <3
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast