Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Compass Rose Dragon - Map Dropper!

Executive Chef
    "I'll have one tomorrow" Flatfoot sad! Inside information, much? LMAO

Beautiful, Flatfoot. I'll have to buy gold to get it, but I can hardly refuse after my complaints about lonely dragons, now can I?

Rhino Keeper
    Very good looking dragon but I will pass due to the price, also it is not that hard to get maps anyway!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    For a second when I saw this in the Market, I thought it was a gold producing dragon. My gold supply is next to nil so I was all set to spend money on some gold. Thank goodness I realized it was a map producing dragon before I spent $$. As much as I would love to have this one, I cannot spend that much money for it. The cost is way, way too high IMHO.

Excellent design though; way to go again FlatFoot
    agreed : excellent design but no thanks , because spent to many golds during the last days (4th nest, valiant, toxic, 4 diamond habitat)
    and like everyone already said : i don't need a map dragon, especially for 800 golds !
    i would buy if it was a treasure Dragons (like everyone LOL)
    no way i'm going to buy this one. bad timing : too many dragons in too short time !
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-19-16 at 05:03 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Did splurge out on Cartographer, what a mistake that was, will I be buying this, NO! Had it been a gold bearing dragon, I would have been all over it like a rash.

We can quest or request for maps and at the moment they are of no use what so ever to me! Such a lot of money for so little in return. I totally agree with others that by design of it, it should have been a gold bearing dragon but we already have a Rose Gold Dragon.

Cartographer will be soon on his way to the monastery to lead the life of a solitary hermit monk!

Executive Chef
    I like the fact we have dragons that give something other than coins. We all know how useless coins become ultimately. I really have no more use for dynamite (until we get more expansions to mine), but I like the dragons. For me, part of the fun of this game is collecting the variety, they don't have to give me anything. Arctic Isles being a case in point!

You know, even the gold dragons will be of less use in time - once we get pretty much everything and run out of space, the gold will accumulate quickly and we won't be able to spend it on anything.

Still need Mrs Fruition!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I like the fact we have dragons that give something other than coins. We all know how useless coins become ultimately. I really have no more use for dynamite (until we get more expansions to mine), but I like the dragons. For me, part of the fun of this game is collecting the variety, they don't have to give me anything. Arctic Isles being a case in point!

You know, even the gold dragons will be of less use in time - once we get pretty much everything and run out of space, the gold will accumulate quickly and we won't be able to spend it on anything.

Still need Mrs Fruition!
    well if mrs fruition drops as many apples as mr fruition , then mr fruition will be waiting for her for a long long time LOL

Executive Chef
    Gorgeous! <3

I saw the price and, like some here, thought it might be a gold dragon, and I got excited! But she's a map giver, so I will have to pass as well. i don't have any of the resource dragons, though i would like to have a fruition someday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    For a second when I saw this in the Market, I thought it was a gold producing dragon. My gold supply is next to nil so I was all set to spend money on some gold. Thank goodness I realized it was a map producing dragon before I spent $$. As much as I would love to have this one, I cannot spend that much money for it. The cost is way, way too high IMHO.

Excellent design though; way to go again FlatFoot
    I thought the same thing as you and then before I had a chance to buy gold to buy it my son told me it gave maps. Whew thank goodness he saw that before I bought it!!!

Executive Chef
    LOL looks like we are not seeing this dragon in many lands. too bad : really beautiful dragon !

Host(ess)
    I bought her...she's so pretty...I don't wanna sound rude...but I'm not understanding why people thought it was a gold dropping dragon...a Compass Rose is the symbol on a map that shows the directions...I still have a lot to clear...so she'll be usual for now; plus she's my first material producing dragon...I'm hoping for a better looking food producing dragon... I don't hate the current one...but a pretty female type would be awesome!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast