Thread: Too Much Money

Too Much Money

There needs to be a way to convert coins to gems, or for very rare items to be able for purchase in the market. I have over 16 million coins and there's nothing else available for me to purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    Firstly having millions of coins is not a bad thing its common day to day for most players if you really want to spend them have you tried:

A)Have you paid for all the expansions even if you don't have the permits and lanterns to expand yet? This uses 12 million+ coins to fully expand.

B)Try the unofficial goals something like sooo sticky you will spend a lot of your coins on 4000 coin sap trees which you need a lot of if your ever going to finish this goal. I think something like 27,500 sap is required.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Sheeba8188; 04-20-16 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Nightclub Owner
    You can buy 100 obelisks to fill the greed of dear Baron
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I've paid for all expansions and used the lanterns needed, now working on the permits.

I'm completely caught up on all the goals as well. It just seems like a lot of money to be sitting on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanc2009 View Post
    I've paid for all expansions and used the lanterns needed, now working on the permits.

I'm completely caught up on all the goals as well. It just seems like a lot of money to be sitting on.
    Try some of these goals you will soon be in need of coins again.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....enced-players)