Page 25 of 89 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    thank you for your response, i look forward to seeing what you guys come up with, concerning this situation..
    I apologize for the delay. I wanted to wait to have news first, but I wanted to just acknowledge that we're listening. Thanks for hanging in there and huge thanks to SpiritWind for helping bring this to attention.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I apologize for the delay. I wanted to wait to have news first, but I wanted to just acknowledge that we're listening. Thanks for hanging in there and huge thanks to SpiritWind for helping bring this to attention.
    Thank you. Just an acknowledgement of our dissatisfaction is a good step forward. Some of my fellow posters have put forth some good compromise ideas. If S8 feels they must make a change, unfair though that is, at least make a moderate change not an extreme one.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! We understand that some things take time, but just acknowledging this helps us be patient about it. Thank you for listening and trying to figure out alternatives.

Huge thanks to Spiritwind, the moderators and staff!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for acknowledging the issue!

Thank you S8 for listening, and thanks to the moderators for keeping the posts as clean as possible. You guys do amazing work and my gf and me would sometimes be lost without you!

Now for the MRC..I felt the same as everybody and was as mad as anybody here. Also screaming and throwing furnitue around! No not that but you know..in my head. I understand the decision of making the Alicorns harder to get. It kinda sucks but okay, it was actually pretty easy to get like 10. So 50 gold tokens..too bad but hey! I also bought the beastbane for gold token purpose. But let it end at just 50 gold tokens..not only being able to craft one. Getting that amount is already difficult and will take a long time so its not like in 1 month i will have 10 alicorns and unlimited energy. The whole surprise of crafting as many as you want was amazing!! I mean come on army of glitter beasts!? YEAH BABY! But now..its all gone. So my suggestion: keep the unlimited amount of crafting, but just make them cost 50 gold tokens..maybe something else thats difficult to get? We will all GLADLY work for it! Maybe let them also cost 5 gems? Just an idea! 5 gems is not hard to get without spending money! anyway..hope S8 will do something with my idea(s) and hopefully the moderators will pass it through! Untill then, happy Naga hunting!!🤘

Executive Chef
    If I could vote, I'd vote 5 troll tokens per Ali and unlimited crafting. Second choice would be 5, 10, 15 until 50 and no limit on Ali.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    If I could vote, I'd vote 5 troll tokens per Ali and unlimited crafting. Second choice would be 5, 10, 15 until 50 and no limit on Ali.
    I agree but can understand how unlimited purple Alicorn could interfere with the game. Was lucky enough to get two before calamity. Did plan to get 3 more

Farm Supplier
    Well, another day and still no reply, seems S8 dragging there feet on this. Is S8 waiting to see how long before people stop posting. Once again i am requesting a reply form S8 when they will answer this question, yea a deadline when they will answer this.
    Do they think this is fair to make these changes? Make these changes with out a explaination.

Are they really taking this long to explain, see my logic is this.
    They did something and Castle story community members thought it was a great deal, so we made PURCHASES base on this.
    They made changes so our purchase dimished in Value.
    NOW S8 made changes....why is it they can not tell us why they made the change. The change has already been DONE, they can not seriously be looking for a explaination why they made these changes.
    THEY had a reason why they changed things, and WE want to know there reason, because if we the Castle story community don't think this change is justified ....well lets just say i will stop here.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope S8 makes this right. I mean they have made some bad moves in the past but this is by far the worst ever.

Fashion Designer
    I have been diligently collecting from my Beastbane Display daily. I currently have 51 Staff tokens and 99 Sword tokens (some collected during the Hunt). Since the next Monster Hunt is still a long way off, I will soon be collecting silver colored tokens that I cannot store or use.

And I do understand that rare drop means unusual, but I still have not received even one gold Troll token from my Beastbane Display. Not during the Hunt, and not since the Hunt ended. Very frustrating, indeed.

I bought the BBD with cash to give me an advantage to earning Alicorns in the MRC. No Troll tokens = no advantage, and one Alicorn was not the contract that I agreed to.

Waiting for the first golden token to drop from what appears to be a broken or malfunctioning BBD.