Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    So we're beset with music critics that don't like the old standards?
    How about changing it to "Can't get no satisfaction" by the Stones?
    (Apologies if this has been suggested already,am behind, sleep.)
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alilfuzzy View Post
    I don't know what it is but it seems to be becoming rampant with many of these game designers. I have been reading some reviews on other games and I see the same theme as here where the games are removing things once there and making things increasingly difficult to advance. "The new update makes things vastly more expensive....costs have gone up by 50% ...advancement will slow down drastically...The last update removed items....The developers used to make the opportunity to acquire ...cash without purchasing more readily available..not any longer". This is one example of a review I saw on another highly rated game that is similar in the town building realm.
    What is going on? Are all of these developers everywhere getting just as greedy? I really enjoyed playing CS and still play but not with the zeal I once did. To be honest, I haven't spent much money at all for all the time I have been playing but have advanced nicely. Wish they would fix this issue but sadly realize it's highly unlikely. It's one of the only games I do play as I really like that there was a story line, getting help from the kind people on the forums, etc rather than just doing things over and over again for no reason.
    I have noticed that,too,in other games. I had to delete them, because they became impossible to play without spending any real money. And my suspicion is, that there are multiple "money hurdles" built in. That is to say, that after money is spent, the game progresses until another hurdle is met. I don't mind paying for playing, but I would like it to be voluntary.

Farm Supplier
    I posted on the Colessum thread about the unreasonable of the resources required and that seems to me Storm8 is trying to force the use of gems. Ended my post with suggestion that players read this thread to see Storm8's pattern of practice. Guess what...SW edited out my ending sentence. Why not surprised??

Rhino Keeper
    Don't forget to give the game a review. Let potential gamers know how castle story operates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    I posted on the Colessum thread about the unreasonable of the resources required and that seems to me Storm8 is trying to force the use of gems. Ended my post with suggestion that players read this thread to see Storm8's pattern of practice. Guess what...SW edited out my ending sentence. Why not surprised??
    Not only that, it's designed to use up any of your accumulated energy.

Also, Dragon Story is the same way. I can't fathom anyone finishing the events over there without spending gems or playing 24/7.

Instead of wanting to spend my gems in the various games, I feel that I am needing (required) to spend gems just to finish something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    uhm, just my two cents, but what use do we have for the tokens S8 wants to give us back?
    they have become just as worthless as the purple ali's..
    Personally I wanted a 2nd cabbage hut. Knowing my luck they will introduce another item that will be even better once I buy it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Go in iTunes and wote reviews as helpful. Moves them to the top of App Store default view
    I can't vote (?), but leaving my daily review. One positive recent review even had a at the end of it's review. Really?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Notice of increased moderation: Please be familiar with the forum rules and policies of the forums. This thread is under increased moderation in efforts to leave the thread open for discussion. Please direct all questions regarding moderator actions to Forum Disputes.

Wow. Just wow.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by label1098 View Post
    I'm gonna put in my 2 cents worth. This thread has helped me immensely by opening my eyes to S8's way of doing things. Never gonna pay to play on any of their games.
    I didn't spend money on the g Ali, but I did spend my hard earned troll tokens
    Last edited by stargaze91; 05-25-16 at 11:43 AM.