Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I do wish we could at least get a pair of purple alicorns...i dont think that would be unreasonable. Thank you , and please do consider that as a positive suggestion.
    Meeee tooo! Would love to have a pair of GA, and will always welcome a handful! ★ TY S8/TL! ★
    Last edited by seisurreal; 05-24-16 at 09:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm just dumbfounded. I would really like to see S8 's response to the poster, Mackbolen. Like the saying goes though-/when pigs fly or another saying/ don't hold your breath. This game may be at a crossroads.

Executive Chef
    Also just wanted to add that the thread for the current event is eeriely quiet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Oh wow, noooo! What a cold blooded, calculated, vicious slap in the face.

That's a year's effort of saving these gold tokens down the drain for me. Lured me with false promises, took all my troll tokens and left me bereft, insulted, ignored and confined to this thread.

I hope one day either karma or a court gets you, Perry.
    Well said!!

Rhino Keeper
    For those looking for a new pasture, I used to harvest hay but found I like the cute graphics, numerous expansions and decorating building a TOWN while making some friendSHIPs better. Lol.

Here is my response from the S8 team after I requested to have the MRC tokens returned and deleted from my game. I would definitely have kept accumulating tokens for the cooking camp.
    Attachment 31188

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    For those looking for a new pasture, I used to harvest hay but found I like the cute graphics, numerous expansions and decorating building a TOWN while making some friendSHIPs better. Lol.
    Thanks

New Resident
    I don't know what it is but it seems to be becoming rampant with many of these game designers. I have been reading some reviews on other games and I see the same theme as here where the games are removing things once there and making things increasingly difficult to advance. "The new update makes things vastly more expensive....costs have gone up by 50% ...advancement will slow down drastically...The last update removed items....The developers used to make the opportunity to acquire ...cash without purchasing more readily available..not any longer". This is one example of a review I saw on another highly rated game that is similar in the town building realm.
    What is going on? Are all of these developers everywhere getting just as greedy? I really enjoyed playing CS and still play but not with the zeal I once did. To be honest, I haven't spent much money at all for all the time I have been playing but have advanced nicely. Wish they would fix this issue but sadly realize it's highly unlikely. It's one of the only games I do play as I really like that there was a story line, getting help from the kind people on the forums, etc rather than just doing things over and over again for no reason.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    yeah, i also mad friendSHIPs in that TOWN

my gamecnter id : C'est--Moi
    my KIK id: CestMoiGemCastle
    Last edited by anissada; 05-25-16 at 07:31 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    All of this has made me realize that I never want to spend any real life money for online games ever again. It just doesn't make sense since the companies can make any changes they like or even shut games down just like that.