Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    It is unfortunate that they seem to have so little ethics and such poor customer service. They just keep sinking to new lows with the way they treat loyal customers and I don't know why it continues to amaze me.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Look at the one star bar folks. We're catching up on the top one, keep reviewing!Attachment 31185
    Yes, but if you click the All Version tab, you see they still have a pretty good rating �� Attachment 31186

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Did anyone else play Hidden Objects? We built an estate. The graphics were amazing and we could gift what you needed to build. We could visit like we do on Castle. First they stopped letting us level up and then no expansions. One of my neighbors told us about this game and we came over so we could stay in touch. I'm afraid the same thing is happening. No one is above 50. We don't have enough room for half of our buildings. Does anyone know of another game where we can visit, just in case?
    I just started to play the one where you make food for herbivores ( hey there, good day to you). Can you visit there?
    And deleting posts and signatures amounts to a gag order, imho. Of course they have the right to do that, it just looks kinda bad. If I were S8 I would make a major PR effort to recoup some good will. Unless of course I am planning to send this game to pixel heaven.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 221259 View Post
    Yes, but if you click the All Version tab, you see they still have a pretty good rating �� Attachment 31186
    Because this used to be a great game. If I look in the AppStore I always check out the current version, because that is what I would be playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I just started to play the one where you make food for herbivores ( hey there, good day to you). Can you visit there?
    And deleting posts and signatures amounts to a gag order, imho. Of course they have the right to do that, it just looks kinda bad. If I were S8 I would make a major PR effort to recoup some good will. Unless of course I am planning to send this game to pixel heaven.
    You cannot leave notes for neighbors while you help out herbivores like you can here unless you are in the same neighborhood.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    You cannot leave notes for neighbors while you help out herbivores like you can here unless you are in the same neighborhood.
    Thanks. Not there yet.

Rhino Keeper
    My Game Center ID is same as here. Tiggerddh ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 221259 View Post
    Yes, but if you click the All Version tab, you see they still have a pretty good rating 😐 Attachment 31186
    Usually people check the current version tab, not all version one...
    Still, the one star reviews are starting to show up in the "Most Helpful reviews" which is telling all by itself!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Btw my signature was
    We won't get fooled again by The Who but it appears to have been Removed
    So we're beset with music critics that don't like the old standards?

Rhino Keeper
    Deleted
    Last edited by undead30k; 05-25-16 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Wasn't relevant with other posts being deleted