Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Based on S8 behavior should be a slimey thread

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoy the game but am disappointed in the reversal of the amount of energy from the glimmer Alicorns. I buy gems frequently but am rethinking this now. It does not feel fair to me that the rules were changed after the fact.

Unfortunately more frustration with new event too

A Little power goes to the head sometimes

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    Yeah, I knew it, this thread isn't sticky anymore!
    Just another disappointment with what was a fun game. Solidifies my resolve to never spend another cent on CS. Really wonder how long this game will remain. The storyline has been ignored for so long in favor of "cutesy" events designed to entice players to spend, spend, spend.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Must be miss SW, she's the only one around at this hour. Also her silence disappoints me.
    we just got out of a weekend, and there is a holiday coming up...and shes human. and if she did take a break from the forums for the weekend, she walked into a storm when she came back...this thread jumped pretty fast , and it wasn't all happy go lucky stuff either.
    i have to say that it would suck to pass on information that rattles the community into a frenzy. she was also excited about the MRC , and the purple alicorns too, she does not create the game or have final decisions of whats happening , or whats to come, she is the middleman and sometimes that gets to be a heavy load.
    reading her posts here and there today , its not the same Spiritwind i always see posting, no cheery attitude, no sparkles falling out of her mouth when she talks...she is most likely upset and burdened by this as well.
    so if your out there Spiritwind....we still love you, we know its not your fault, and you will make it through.

xox
    cyndoraAttachment 31166here's looking at you kid!

I guess S8's hoping it will eventually just drop off the first page & be forgotten about.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I guess S8's hoping it will eventually just drop off the first page & be forgotten about.
    We both know, that we don't need to guess.

I've tried the last 12 h to post my review. The german ITunes Shop wasn't letting me. I'll try it tomorrow again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    Just another disappointment with what was a fun game. Solidifies my resolve to never spend another cent on CS. Really wonder how long this game will remain. The storyline has been ignored for so long in favor of "cutesy" events designed to entice players to spend, spend, spend.
    Yeah I can't agree with you more since I'm exactly on the same point... Hardly have any enthusiasm (and trust) left for S8's games.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! It gets worse day by day!

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR POOR DECISIONS AND CHANGES AND CORRECT THEM, STORM8!!!