Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I have to disagree, very respectfully. She utterly always ends up speaking up in S8's favor. And before you contradict these words, think about it, she'd lose her mod job if she did. Just watch what happens later on today (when this post is long deleted).
    Duly noted. I realize she has to maintain her relationship with S8 and I respect that. She does try her best to help us, and be a mediator, and she does this as a volunteer. Dealing with irate players is a job they would have to pay me dearly to do! No way I'd do it for free or funsies.
    Not that there is ANY danger of S8 EVER allowing ME to represent them in ANY capacity.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    I am speechless, stunned at this action from S8. We followed the rules, played the game, we were delighted with the prize for the first time in more than a year. Many, many of us thanked S8! And now because the staff & developers at S8 did not think the program through all players of the game are punished??!?!?!? It was an insult to suddenly increase the price and yet S8 had pulled those tactics previously so....what can you do? Now, deliberately stealing my purple alicorn energy is disgusting, dishonourable behaviour. Any s****ed business man would realize customers need to treated respectfully to continue to return. Sorry neighbours I doubt I will be playing much. The prizes have been so poor for so long & after this action I realize they will continue to be poor. I am not seeing business accountability or integrity from the developers at S8. Shame on you all. Games can be fun, positive reflect accountability, integrity and make odd less of money for the developers. S8 you have lost your vision.

Rhino Keeper

Sorry to my neighbours but for the moment this is my wall

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

Again we sincerely apologize for the frustration these changes has caused.

If you would like to have your Troll Tokens or Beastbane Display refunded, please write to support@storm8.com and be sure to include the following:
    • Type in "Glimmer Alicorn Changes" in the title and body of your text so we can find your ticket quickly
    • Storm8 ID
    So if we request to get our troll tokens back, will S8 take our MRC and Glimmer Alis back? The MRC was 70 tokens, I believe and Alis were 5 each. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Very, very disappointed with the glimmer alicorn energy change.... The 40 energy was the whole reason I did that quest... To be fair, the glimmer alicorn should continue to ALWAYS give 40 energy like it was advertised . The glimmer corn should be replaced with a different type of alicorn that gives less energy for 25 tokens. They should fix it forward but not penalize the gamers that earned the glimmer alicorns. Grrrrrr to them.
    And they should let you craft unlimited purple alicorns (or some new kind). The only reason to get the mythic research center is to craft these. Now you spend all those gems and can craft only 1 alicorn? Are the purple dragons limited too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    So if we request to get our troll tokens back, will S8 take our MRC and Glimmer Alis back? The MRC was 70 tokens, I believe and Alis were 5 each. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Exactly! If I put in a request will I receive my tokens back and keep the purple alicorns I made or will you take those away? This is information that is extremely pertinent. But, now it's the weekend so will the moderators be able to answer?

Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking I only bought it for crafting the alicorns and now i wont even bother crafting the 1 remaining as the randon drops have been 4 energy which I might as well wait 12 mins for and saved them tokens for the cooking camp .
    You're forgetting it takes 1 energy to collect so it's really only 3. I'm royally ticked off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Exactly! If I put in a request will I receive my tokens back and keep the purple alicorns I made or will you take those away? This is information that is extremely pertinent. But, now it's the weekend so will the moderators be able to answer?
    This is what i have been tryingto ask, i have probably put it wrong, if you get a credit from itunes for the purples alicorns you bought do they take them back and how do they know what alicorns or gold tokens you bought and which ones you earnt.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokidokian View Post
    Dear S8 Team Lava,

I want to report a theft from your organization by you to me and many other customers.

I purchased in good faith the resources to create Purple Alicorns for their full energy restoring capabilities. You sold me them to me taking my resources and time, then to my shock and disbelief you changed what you sold me by removing their dropping full energy to something much more useless and reduced. This is illegal in any court of commerce jurisdiction. I'm sure there are such a huge number of customers who have been violated with this bait and switch tactic. We will have no problem finding the numbers of customers to bring a class action lawsuits against this underhanded deceitful maneuver. You have every right to change your game but you must 'grandfather in' whatever purchases and promises you have incurred others to make with you in a fair marketplace. In case you don't understand this it means you must honor the past terms of sale with existing customers and make future sales and agreements contingent on the new terms. You DO NOT renegotiate the prior agreements unilaterally this is an illegal business practice.

If you wish to avoid a lengthy and costly legal battles of a class action lawsuit then restore all previous players game operations to the original agreed upon functions. Change incoming rules for new agreements but do not defraud any more players by changing existing agreements because you who make games must show you know how to play fair without *****ing your customers. Or why should anyone bother to play with your games.
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

Again we sincerely apologize for the frustration these changes has caused.

If you would like to have your Troll Tokens or Beastbane Display refunded, please write to support@storm8.com and be sure to include the following:
    • Type in "Glimmer Alicorn Changes" in the title and body of your text so we can find your ticket quickly
    • Storm8 ID

Hollow apologies will not be accepted. If S8 has any ounce of integrity, then they will correct this egregious act and return the glimmer Ali's back to their original form of giving 40 energy per day