Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    To the moderators, and one in particular, who is constantly having to manage fires she didn't start, I am sorry you are forced to suffer through all the complaints. I do feel bad for that part in all this mess.
    I agree. She's always been on our side and I feel bad for that part too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    How far back can u requests refunds in the App Store? I emailed S8 demanded all the money I spent in CS (like that's going to happen S8 only takes things). Maybe this is S8 way of getting long time players to quit so they can just do same updates over and over and only offer deco like in most S8 games. Old time players get bored and want new things the new playets don't complain and don't know all the fun and how interesting their games use to be. :/
    You can claim back purchases over the last 90 days by request. Payments in the last 2 weeks are refunded immediately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    You can claim back purchases over the last 90 days by request. Payments in the last 2 weeks are refunded immediately.
    Thank u
    Name: Tybug

Ditto. Accidentally posted twice.
    SORRY!!
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 05-20-16 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Doubled
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

To the moderators, and one in particular, who is constantly having to manage fires she didn't start, I am sorry you are forced to suffer through all the complaints. I do feel bad for that part in all this mess.
    I have to disagree, very respectfully. She utterly always ends up speaking up in S8's favor. And before you contradict these words, think about it, she'd lose her mod job if she did. Just watch what happens later on today (when this post is long deleted).

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see how they can make this right now.

I spent hours and hours working every monster season for the gold tokens for the cooking camp. Buying this Monstrous Research Center took every one of my hard earned gold tokens and now it is basically worthless and I have nothing to show for my hard work and hours of my life spent on this game? I don't want another dragon either.

One glimmer alicorn now costs basically 100 gold tokens and is not even worth collecting from now...

Unfortunately, I have to agree. It saddens me to say it, but after years of playing castle story, I have noticed the same thing. I stopped playing the game in the last month because after playing daily, I spent waaay too much time/energy and actual money​ only to discover exactly what is said above.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to agree. It saddens me to say it, but after years of playing castle story, I have noticed the same thing. I stopped playing the game in the last month because after playing daily, I spent waaay too much time/energy and actual money​ only to discover exactly what is said above.
    I also spent all my gold coins to get the alicorns, and have just seen my energy has been changed, mmmmmm please say this is just a glitch,

Fashion Designer
    S8 should repent. They sinned. They committed theft. They scammed us all. and no, this new event will not "distract" us from what happened. IF they wanted to change the alicorn drops, they can only legally change it for NEW purchases, not change items players previously BOUGHT AND OWN. that's like selling your neighbor a Camaro and sneaking in at night and replacing the engine with a puny 4 cylinder motor. it's breaking and entering and stealing "power" WE BOUGHT!!!

Farm Supplier
    I crafted 7 glimmer alicorns. I have FOOL written on my forehead
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.