Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the quick replay SW00.

Recovering well from gall stone surgery. The two days and nights of intense pain before diagnosis was the worst!

Will venture to the bugs forum and add my name.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you've not been well... We all hope you're on the mend

The game version doesn't matter in regards to opening the app. It's important for content only. What we've done so far since the last update doesn't seem to have triggered the requirement to upgrade yet (if you haven't). It's more likely to do with either your device or the wifi strength, or your ISP. Add your name over in bugs forum I you want to as the list of player reports not being able to access their games is growing unfortunately.
    I play on an iPad and had to upgrade to the latest version yesterday (had been avoiding it due to the gem trap), as the game said it was no longer supported on the previous version.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I play on an iPad and had to upgrade to the latest version yesterday (had been avoiding it due to the gem trap), as the game said it was no longer supported on the previous version.
    Ok, thanks! This must be because something is coming tomorrow then!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    They reverted the no energy gem trap to the old small popup at the bottom of the screen, so no more worries on updating for that reason! I'm so glad they listened to us and changed it back!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Princess Lorelei's Fountain
    Info: A pond built so all may marvel at the beauty of the mermaid Princess Lorelei's Sapphire.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 2 Princess Lorelei's Sapphire
    Drops: Coins, Water, Mermaid Scale, Troll Token
    Events: Monster Hunt
    Timer: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Speed-up: 20 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88366
    Comments: Only drop Tokens during Monster Hunt events.

Don't have the craft time in the wagon
    The fountain don't even appear in my trade wagon. I only have exchange of gold token for sapphire. Is this a bug in my trade wagon? the princess lorelei fountain goal is still in my Kingdom Goals though..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by southernlight88 View Post
    The fountain don't even appear in my trade wagon. I only have exchange of gold token for sapphire. Is this a bug in my trade wagon? the princess lorelei fountain goal is still in my Kingdom Goals though..

First, you have to craft the two sapphires. Once you have them, the option to craft the fountain shows up. I don't remember exactly, but I think the actual fountain gets crafted in the workshop.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-21-16 at 01:32 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    First, you have to craft the two sapphires. Once you have them, the option to craft the fountain shows up. I don't remember exactly, but I think the actual fountain gets crafted in the workshop.

Oh I see, thanks for clarifying
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-21-16 at 01:33 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    They reverted the no energy gem trap to the old small popup at the bottom of the screen, so no more worries on updating for that reason! I'm so glad they listened to us and changed it back!
    Me too!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!! I was one gold token away from getting the stupid alicorn and they pull the plug on the season! Naturally I get NO gold tokens off that waste of a Lorelei fountain so I have to do it the hard way and I used up gems I was going to use on a cabbage hut to get the stupid mythic center. I have saved my review for this game in itunes and I'm thinking of giving it today and it won't be positive.
    sorry... i laughed.. you use gems to buy your missing gold coin to craft the MCR..
    but why??? cause for a dragon oyu ned 3 gold coins and for an ali 5
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    hmz.. no idea what or how it happened, but all at once the game on my phone, which was laying beside me, screen black and locked, had taken 250 gems for a bit of coins, when i woke up my phone... frustrating, cause i totally do not needed more coins, as i have 33 MILLION already...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast