Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    Attachment 31055

how can i get that money back?
    much more thani thought.. almost 60 euros...

btw.. i noticed that the stars are dropping
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Totally agree! I was shocked when my purple Ali's didn't drop 40 energy today. WTH. It's rediculous for S8 lo claim that the original behavior was unintended - they advertised unlimited energy, someone ther clearly knows. I'm lucky I haven't spent much real money on the game, but good grief, I feel like I'm playing with a toddler that throws a tantrum when they aren't winning and changes the rules so only they can win.

Grow up S8 and play by the advertised and original rules. You should be put in timeout for your behavior. Think about what this teaches the younger players of this game. Irresponsible and unethical behavior breeds irresponsible and unethical behavior.

Rhino Keeper
    merged to previous post

Executive Chef
    I feel you stole something from me, it's like my best friend is gone , the excite of the game it's just not there . so no matter what event we do and try hard at getting it done ,,you can just take it away ,so why bother
    Thinking I'm not alone at feeling like this ,

Rhino Keeper
    Well... That took a lot of fun out of it for me.

I have to admit I was quite surprised to be able to get couple of allicorns that easy that give daily 40 enrrgy. But boy, having those made the game so much nicer, bc I didn't run out of energy all the time.

Taking that away was for me a real disappointment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I feel you stole something from me, it's like my best friend is gone , the excite of the game it's just not there . so no matter what event we do and try hard at getting it done ,,you can just take it away ,so why bother

Exactly same feeling here

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Nope, you're not.

But I cheer myself up thinking of all the money I'll be saving by not supporting S8.

Wondering if I can fit a vacation in next month....

Farm Supplier
    Can someone explain me what was the problem With the wedding ali? Thanks!

Angry Castle Story fraud

Dear S8 Team Lava,

I want to report a theft from your organization by you to me and many other customers.

I purchased in good faith the resources to create Purple Alicorns for their full energy restoring capabilities. You sold me them to me taking my resources and time, then to my shock and disbelief you changed what you sold me by removing their dropping full energy to something much more useless and reduced. This is illegal in any court of commerce jurisdiction. I'm sure there are such a huge number of customers who have been violated with this bait and switch tactic. We will have no problem finding the numbers of customers to bring a class action lawsuits against this underhanded deceitful maneuver. You have every right to change your game but you must 'grandfather in' whatever purchases and promises you have incurred others to make with you in a fair marketplace. In case you don't understand that it means you must honor the past terms of sale with existing customers and make future sales and agreements contingent on the new terms. You DO NOT renegotiate the prior agreements unilaterally this is an illegal business practice.

If you wish to avoid a lengthy and costly legal battles of a class action lawsuit then restore all previous players game operations to the original agreed upon functions. Change incoming rules for new agreements but do not defraud any more players by changing existing agreements because you who make games must show you know how to play fair without *****ing your customers. Or why should anyone bother to play with your games.

I play this game to escape the stress of my day to day life, not to add to it. I bought gems to purchase gold coins to get glimmer alicorn so I could spend more time playing the game. I never pay attention to home much I really spend, I knew it was a lot bit by bit. I'm Asa,Ed to say I spent almost $100. , real money in the past month on this game. I won't any more.