Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    I think the beastbane display is the only thing that drops tokens between seasons.... You will need to wait til season 6 now
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    I got the MRC instead of trying to obtain the cooking camp. Glad I did since I was able to get three mythic alicorns from the event. I did have to use some gold but the alicorns each give 40 energy. This has been most helpful. I did get the beastbane display and did get a few gold tokens from it. Now I am at zero tokens. I did buy the Lorelei locket but not sure it was worth the tokens since nothing has happened since I crafted it. I am thinking the next item to save for will be the extra cabbage hut but I have a long way to go for that now. Not sure if a mythic dragon is worth it but I might craft one if I get three gold tokens from the beastbane display before season 6 starts. Anybody have any opinions on that?
    Last edited by LocalNews; 04-20-16 at 09:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got 2 purple alicorns and 1 purple dragon- I couldn't pass an extra dragon!!! I'm going to go for the cabbage hut just to add another element to game playing. I'm hanging on to any gold tokens that I can get right now. I ended the season with 40 gold tokens.

Just wanted to add that I have participated in all the hunts so far and was almost to the cooking camp until this season and that's why I was able to have extra tokens saved up. I put the cooking camp goal on the back burner so to speak.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-20-16 at 10:06 AM.

Ehehehe I just noticed this last novice challenge goal.
    Attachment 30324

It seems it would stay there with me till the next hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Ehehehe I just noticed this last novice challenge goal.
    Attachment 30324

It seems it would stay there with me till the next hunt.
    Mine is still there as well. Have yet to find a skunkie or fangbeast to see if it will complete.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Mine is still there as well. Have yet to find a skunkie or fangbeast to see if it will complete.
    It's weird that it doesn't have a chance to expire.

I wouldn't know if it'd complete. I had to park a troll in the corner again. I had forgotten to do so and at first post hunt log in within 15 clicks 3 dire boars appeared. I worked around the third one until my troll recharged. These beasts are real pests during usual play. Next time I'll be meeting them, they would all have gone into hiding refusing to show up. Real prima donnas. But I'm glad S8 managed to turn the hunts into real fun. Now, it'll get real complicated if the traders would start offering a fourth exciting building...

Rhino Keeper
    When you have the energy to collect whatever you like, this game becomes way more fun again. Really enjoying this update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I still have that goal in my book and Yes, if you beat up a fangbeast or skunkupine, it shows progress towards the goal.

Fashion Designer
    I was sick and hospitalised for the last four days of the hunt, so that's a lot of troll tokens I've missed out on.
    Anyway, since I've been home i cannot play on my old device anymore. I can see the splash screen at the start and then get kicked back out.
    Is it because I still have the old version and have not updated to the March 23rd version?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I was sick and hospitalised for the last four days of the hunt, so that's a lot of troll tokens I've missed out on.
    Anyway, since I've been home i cannot play on my old device anymore. I can see the splash screen at the start and then get kicked back out.
    Is it because I still have the old version and have not updated to the March 23rd version?
    I'm sorry to hear you've not been well... We all hope you're on the mend

The game version doesn't matter in regards to opening the app. It's important for content only. What we've done so far since the last update doesn't seem to have triggered the requirement to upgrade yet (if you haven't). It's more likely to do with either your device or the wifi strength, or your ISP. Add your name over in bugs forum I you want to as the list of player reports not being able to access their games is growing unfortunately.

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast