Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Pika ~ I realize you may just be the messenger so my response isn't to you directly, per se, but to ALL of the staff at S8 that is directly affiliated with this snafu.
    A few IMMEDIATE changes???!
    The 5th Monster Season started on Thurs, 4/7 which is also the date of the release of the MRC and purple alicorn. The changes were made on Thurs, 5/5 which is FOUR WEEKS LATER!
    If the Glimmer Alicorn was never intended to be unlimited nor ever intended to give a guaranteed energy refill, WHY was it coded to be such in the first place, then released as such, never noticed that it did such and then remained as such for four whole weeks before somebody noticed and said, "Uh oh...look what we did but didn't intend to do last month. Let's change it immediately!" ...and then take *another* 2 whole weeks to give any explanation whatsoever.

Seriously!?!?!
    "Immediate" means a change made within hours, or at the most, a few days because the error was noticed IMMEDIATELY. The changes probably would have been understood & accepted A LOT better by most of the players, had that been how the changes were made. But, they were made FAR from immediately. I don't know WHO would translate ANY change made almost a MONTH AFTER THE FACT as immediate and then not feel tricked, swindled, jaded, bait/switched...and react with rage and the closing of wallets.

And now there's 1 more change!?! - an EXTRA slap in the face - *random* energy drops, with a rare chance for 40 (even the pink and wedding and Glimmeregg and flower power alicorns are better than that with a rare chance for 50 or 100).

You've got to be kidding me.
    I don't know about my other fellow players but I'm more furious now than I was before.
    Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    THIS!! Bravo and well said!!
    Exactly!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you for the direction. Contrary to the information posted, I have not received the credit of 50 tokens. Never thought I would find myself saying this, but I might be done with this game. ��������

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, random drops

WOW way to go from bad to worse.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMakeBelieve View Post
    Thank you for the direction. Contrary to the information posted, I have not received the credit of 50 tokens. Never thought I would find myself saying this, but I might be done with this game. ��������
    I think it said if you spent 50 tokens on the P-Ali, you will be credited 25 tokens to get you back in line with the present token requirement.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-19-16 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added quote when merged threads.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree with NorthWoods.

S8 at least take away the randomness of the drops. Yes, we know there are players with 100+ P-Alis but what's done it's done. It's your fault they now have almost unlimited energy, if that's your problem. But seriously, now it's not even a guaranteed drop! What gives? It was the best, now it has become the most useless alicorn of them all. And took you two weeks to decide this... lol...

Unbelievable indeed.

Host(ess)
    Heartbroken. My favorite game is ruined. So long S8.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    The month delay was to allow credit card statements to process
    The thought of this, just enrages me!!!
    If we were in a court of law they would be found guilty! In a court of law there are NO excuses !!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merging with existing thread...

Rhino Keeper
    The random drops are ridiculous. At the very least they should have drops like the wedding, pink and Glimmeregg alicorns. Then at least there would be some energy. You expect us to pay 25 gold tokens when they sometimes drop zero energy !?! You've got to be kidding me. North Woods said it best so I'll leave it there. So upset.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by prancinland View Post
    The thought of this, just enrages me!!!
    If we were in a court of law they would be found guilty! In a court of law there are NO excuses !!
    Unfortunately sometimes that is the only thing some understand