Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    Wow. Sorry you feel ripped off, but they actually gave us more time than they said they would. I'm one token away too, but still just looking forward to the next hunt. As for the fountain, it gave me about 7 tokens this time around. And as far as being so mad, you should read the other posts on here and the hunt thread. People, myself included, were quite thrilled to see this very promising and rewarding event, especially in light of recent failed attempts at giving us something worth our effort and spent gems.

P.s. S8 if you're reading this too, thanks for a wonderful hunt, all the deco (even though most of mine doesn't match lol), the chance for new animals, the mrc, and the cabbage hut! I look forward to having the chance to get them all in the future!
    I am on android, and i actually wholeheartedly agree with this...though the Baron's Tent would be super awesome to have someday...

This hunt was amazing, I had so much fun with it. i actually have a total of 35 coins, and from android, that's so great (used to be like a total of three, maybe, per hunt). Also that mythic research center? OMG I cannot wait till I get one! Actually, now that i think about it, i got 40 coins by the end, because i am a sucker for the storyline, I got a locket.

Executive Chef
    I know we all have a somewhat different way of playing the game, but the chance to craft alicorns in the mythic research center is awesome! I restrained myself and only crafted 2, but am looking forward to what it may hold next hunting season.
    I don't recall needing gems for the
    MRC. I only used tokens.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I am on android, and i actually wholeheartedly agree with this...though the Baron's Tent would be super awesome to have someday...

This hunt was amazing, I had so much fun with it. i actually have a total of 35 coins, and from android, that's so great (used to be like a total of three, maybe, per hunt). Also that mythic research center? OMG I cannot wait till I get one! Actually, now that i think about it, i got 40 coins by the end, because i am a sucker for the storyline, I got a locket.
    I got the locket too. I just know there will be a reason for having it sooner or later.

Nightclub Owner
    Princess Lorelei's Fountain
    Info: A pond built so all may marvel at the beauty of the mermaid Princess Lorelei's Sapphire.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 2 Princess Lorelei's Sapphire
    Drops: Coins, Water, Mermaid Scale, Troll Token
    Events: Monster Hunt
    Timer: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Speed-up: 20 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88366
    Comments: Only drop Tokens during Monster Hunt events.

Don't have the craft time in the wagon
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Two suggestions for S8:

Due to the large amount of gold coins spent on Lorelei's fountain it would be great if it also dropped coins out of season. It has a low chance of dropping them, collecting from it only in season does not begin to pay for itself.

Then I agree with the comment above that if someone has bought the Beastbane display they should be able to keep the coin trades in their wagon out of season.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Two suggestions for S8:

Due to the large amount of gold coins spent on Lorelei's fountain it would be great if it also dropped coins out of season. It has a low chance of dropping them, collecting from it only in season does not begin to pay for itself.

Then I agree with the comment above that if someone has bought the Beastbane display they should be able to keep the coin trades in their wagon out of season.
    I may have just got lucky, but my fountain more than paid for itself by the second time around. I think they won't let it continue to drop tokens out of season because we did not spend gems to get it. And obviously their goal is to get you to spend gems (money), it is a business.
    Last edited by kdmusgrove; 04-19-16 at 06:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Great event .

i got the mythical research center instead of the cooking camp. the alicorns are awesome. I was always running out of energy and had to choose to harvest or collect from buildings or resources (i cannot play all day long so even though energy rebuilds after two hours, i cant keep checking in.) with the alicorns, i can get them all.

Btw, for those new to the monster hunt, you dont get enough gold coins to buy the items in the trade wagon in one season, it takes 4 or 5.

I could not get the beastbane display because i had just bought the fortune teller tent, magic fruit tree and an alicorn from barons tent. I am hoping for a good sale for the display (and that i have enough gems when/if it happens).

I do agree that if someone bought the beastbane display, there should be a way to exchange tokens. Maybe add a special trade of switch out 100 shield tokens for one gold, or sword tokens, or similar.

I dont remember the number of gold coins required for lorelei fountain. I didnt get it for a chance to drop a gold coin. When they say "a chance", i always think "oh that means pretty much never". I got the fountain to finish the storyline. It would be great if it did drop coins out of season....
    Last edited by Snowtiger333; 04-19-16 at 04:13 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just collected from the lucky trade and it dropped a troll token! First time I've gotten anything except money from it (although I did get that 1 mermaid scale once!). One token closer..... for all of the times you don't get something you need from the trade, the one time is worth it.

At least it's another (super rare) source out of season.

Rhino Keeper
    @ShibuyaCloth,

I think the crafting time for the fountain was one hour.

Staff sword and shield tokens

I got the mythic research center. Now that season 5 is over how can I get the tokens to create things in my research center. Anyone know.
    Last edited by brock6789; 04-19-16 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast