Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    one time use... it's similar to the other traps you can purchase. It will spawn a dire boar or golem, so out of season it's a big energy waster as silver tokens won't drop. You need to decide whether the chance of a gold token dropping is worth the 25 gems.
    Its probably not for me to say, but the don't think it's worth it out of season. Better to spend 50 on a guaranteed gold token than 25 on a rare chance to drop

Banned
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!! I was one gold token away from getting the stupid alicorn and they pull the plug on the season! Naturally I get NO gold tokens off that waste of a Lorelei fountain so I have to do it the hard way and I used up gems I was going to use on a cabbage hut to get the stupid mythic center. I have saved my review for this game in itunes and I'm thinking of giving it today and it won't be positive.

Fashion Designer
    I was able to manage getting the MRC but not enough for the first alicorn. I never got my daily trades yesterday (I am on iOS). They should have come up a few hours before the event ended - I'd actually been setting my alarm for them the last few days. Too bad, that would have gotten me 1 gold troll token closer.

Banned
    I'm done trying to get the cooking camp or the cabbage hut through troll tokens. I'm going to get a dragon and an alicorn then just ignore it from then on out.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-19-16 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comments in violation of forum rules

Executive Chef
    I think this is the best thing ever! The crafts stay in the wagon so you just have to wait until next monster hunt to continue working for them unless you got the Beastbane display. All it takes is a little patience.

I love having the cabbage hut and more mythical beasts to look forward to! Good job, S8!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I think this is the best thing ever! The crafts stay in the wagon so you just have to wait until next monster hunt to continue working for them unless you got the Beastbane display. All it takes is a little patience.

I love having the cabbage hut and more mythical beasts to look forward to! Good job, S8!
    Same here. The beast bane dropped a troll token for me this morning so there is a rare chance for them...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Agreed! This has been the best hunt yet. I love that there is more to work toward than just the cooking camp (mine has been put on hold indefinitely) I LOVE the mythic research center! And am trying to decide if I want a second cabbage hut. I'm also eager to see what will be available next season, and curious to see what happens next with the locket.

The monster hunts should be considered a long term goal. Whatever gold coins are collected each season will still be there next season. I've played all 5 seasons and this was the season I would have finally had enough tokens for the cooking camp....I chose to get the research center and the locket instead, and used the rest of my gold tokens to craft alicorns. Now I don't have enough for the cooking camp or the cabbage hut, but I'll get some more next hunt.

As an added bonus....I managed to gets lots of trade tickets using up materials collected trying to spawn monsters. Bring on the expansions!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-19-16 at 06:14 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Great info. The beastpane display does not drop shield tokens, I think

oops! Fixed! Thank you... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-19-16 at 06:39 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think this is the best thing ever! ...
    Me too! Haven't got the MRC yet, but I do have the display, so it's only a matter of time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!! I was one gold token away from getting the stupid alicorn and they pull the plug on the season! Naturally I get NO gold tokens off that waste of a Lorelei fountain so I have to do it the hard way and I used up gems I was going to use on a cabbage hut to get the stupid mythic center. I have saved my review for this game in itunes and I'm thinking of giving it today and it won't be positive.
    Wow. Sorry you feel ripped off, but they actually gave us more time than they said they would. I'm one token away too, but still just looking forward to the next hunt. As for the fountain, it gave me about 7 tokens this time around. And as far as being so mad, you should read the other posts on here and the hunt thread. People, myself included, were quite thrilled to see this very promising and rewarding event, especially in light of recent failed attempts at giving us something worth our effort and spent gems.

P.s. S8 if you're reading this too, thanks for a wonderful hunt, all the deco (even though most of mine doesn't match lol), the chance for new animals, the mrc, and the cabbage hut! I look forward to having the chance to get them all in the future!

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast