Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Excellent idea. Somehow miss SW is nowhere to be found in this thread.
    and i don't blame her lol. we are all doing a good job ourselves keeping the info rolling..... this is the best community event i participated with in a long time!

New Resident
    yes, better getting the gems back, and getting the gold tokens back, thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Hey s8 , since you changed the glimmer alicorn energy drops from 40 to around 4, then why the hell does my purple Ali need 88 gems to speed up when my wedding/flower power/ glimmeregg alis need only 16 gems ? You forgot to change that? If you decide to change the energy drop all of a sudden just because you felt so, then you should change the speed up cost too..I don't think the g Ali drops 4 golden or some special sort of energy to cost 88 gems

S8 changed a snafu into a fubar

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Your one liners are priceless. Thanks for the humor, all be the statement true, in the midst of all of this. 😂😂😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i think they will this is pure FRAUD
    they made you believe to buy a diamond but took that back and replaced your purchase with glass!
    Not glass, more like plastic!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Having worked in retail, I know the customer is not always right. Lol! But in this case, the customers are absolutely right. There are many many mistakes in programming in this game.........Therefore my solution is to stop spending money. S8 can take away the alicorns energy, but they can't force me to purchase energy, or anything else, from them!

***A side note on the topic of energy.....has anyone else who is still playing noticed a severe decrease in energy return from harvesting crops? 20 crops harvested and 2 energy back?!? I believe S8 truly is trying to discourage us enough to either pay or quit. Paying? Never again. Quitting? The possibility gets stronger every day.
    yes, i noticed the lack of getting energy already about a month ago but nobody responded on my post. one big plus about this fiasco, i rediscovered how much fun it is to HAY from this DAY on. send me a pm for my gamecenter id if you want to add me there

o, and just a simple thought, maybe the management can take an example on the way Supercell runs their customer service, for one they DO have a confirmatiobutton if you want to buy something that costs gems!
    Last edited by anissada; 05-21-16 at 08:06 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Farm Supplier
    I am one of the lucky ones who did not purchase the MRC; I bought the cooking camp at the end of the previous hunt when that was all that was available. I certainly had MRC envy when it was available but I had no tokens. I did buy that dud Breastbane thing. I just think it's so sad that Storm8 has handled this whole situation so pitifully. Their actions speak way louder than their words!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Hehehe, a perfect case of BOHICA

Fashion Designer
    As bad as this has been, I'm worried that they are going to drop the game like they did Hidden Objects. We could sent parts to build estate. Graphics were top notch! But they stopped letting us level up and no expansions! We came to this game so we could stay in touch with neighbors from all over the world. Now we can't level up, no expansions, can't build more building! See a pattern here. Don't want to lose my friends. Anybody know another game where we can talk?