Page 48 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Host(ess)
    S8 has Found a way to slap
    ya in the face when you are already down, shame shame shame on S8. Maybe S8 will self-destruct.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtiger333 View Post
    WOW that was quick.... thanks!

Anyway my bad....the timing is wrong, the thread was started after the first change but well before the second change under the ali-gate fiasco.

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list of very unhappy customers. I was a wedding alicorn victim as well where my alicorn was snatched from my kingdom in the dead of night. Maybe it was the Baron who is running this game. NOw my three 40 energy glimmer alicorns have become basically worthless. They just gave me a TOTAL of 20 gems on my last collection.

Then last night I bought the "special gift" 120 gem offer with 5 minutes of "unlimited energy". I was happy to get a monster on my board and proceeded to rapidly tap as many items as possible. All of a sudden my screen said I had no gems left. I looked and saw that I had only 62 gems left as well plus all my original energy (about 120) was also gone. Also items I had tapped were no longer being harvested even though I tapped them in the 5 minutes. That certainly did not make me happy. With this last customer slap in the face, will see if Storm8 makes good on their mistakes. I am not optimistic as they did not make good on their wedding alicorn mistake. I am about done as well.

As a side note: Just started playing the colosseum quest and somehow I am down to just 16 gems after buying 120 gems last night. So that was taken from me too. Totally agree with the idea of the gem confirmation, button is needed. I am sick of gem traps and no way of knowing what happened so can't even complain or know what was done. No more gem buying for me.

I might add that one reason we are so angry is not only the money we spent but our time and energy toward the game. Some people even sacrificed sleep and doing other things in their lives. That cannot be reimbursed in iTunes.

I have now become a very casual player. I just got a total of 20"gems from my three glimmer alicorns when I should have gotten 120. Most of my other alicorns only dropped 4 energy. I think the most I got from my other ones was 10 .
    Last edited by LocalNews; 05-20-16 at 01:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I says my first opinion after the first change. Now I think even worst
    I will say clearly ... I feel that s8 have stole me

Host(ess)
    FYI...pika was online and viewing this thread about 30 minutes ago. They're reading but not responding.

I expect this post to be deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daffdil View Post
    FYI...pika was online and viewing this thread about 30 minutes ago. They're reading but not responding.

I expect this post to be deleted.
    there is a reason why these kind of stupid and asocial stunt are done on friday!
    haven't played anymore this afternoon.. just don't feel like it anymore..
    couldn't care less
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Farm Supplier
    I'll never be spending another penny on any game by S8 or TeamLava!

Totally disappointed by the apparent lack of honoring their word, especially when it comes to something where we spend money on. I have 8 Glimmer Alicons and am beyond pissed that they have done this!!! The ONLY possible solution to have any attempt at regaining my trust is to return things back to the way they were prior to your 'fix'. And even then, it will take time for me to believe you won't pull this excrement again!

I play a total of 8 different TL/S8 games - not a penny more in your pockets guys!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    And even then, it will take time for me to believe you won't pull this excrement again!!
    you can be sure that they will, this was not the first time to ***** us, but more like third or fourth...
    i had a long thought and decided i quit all TL/S8 games if it stays this way. playing a game is for fun, not to get frustrated, it is NOT real life !
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef

Thank you for ruining the game

THIS IS WORST THING they could have done. Thousands of players feel tricked and betrayed- many will lose all desire to play it anymore- Was it THAT hard to give us ONE good thing? Gold tokens are SO hard to come by, and now they have made the Allicorns worthless to many of us. I even get that one purple allicorn which will always give FULL ENERGY refill - could gost like 50 gold tokens instead of 5 - I can live with that- but to waste so much on them and have practically NOTHGING - well done - you really hate your players. If you are active player, you use SO much energy, that getting few full energy drops won't change much - but to leave us without - all our hard work going to waste? They practically took all worth out of beast bane, Mythich Research center - and no one needs many dragons- we don't even use them like 98%& of the time.

I am beyond upset. What happened to the update that promised not running out of energy?I spent real money for gems to get purple alicorns now they're all but useless. If you spend money on something you should get what you PAY for. If rules need to be changed IT Should be for FUTURE things NOT things already purchased.