Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    A PLAYER like the rest of us who mods as a VOLUNTEER without pay, still has to enforce the rules of the forum as long as she remains a mod. Those who are paid by the company show as s8 staff or possibly community manager, not mod. I too feel for her.

I feel for the volunteers. But the game is rigged to get as much actual money out of us as possible. I play many of these games - Dragonvale, Tribez - and they aren't rigged to get as much money as possible out of you. We should be free to complain about this situation as much as we want. After all, the mods are just players who are subjected to the same whims by the people who make the game as we are. If that makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you that got your money back ... Did they take back the items you bought with those gems you have been refunded, like if you bought gems to buy the MRC have they taken back the MRC and everything you crafted in it.

Rhino Keeper
    Double post . Sorry
    Last edited by scavaig; 05-20-16 at 03:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Shocked and appalled that S8 would actually go this far...I really don't even have the words to express my disgust at the moment. Just how dare you...your customers deserve better.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone interested in getting together with a class action lawsuit against storm 8? From the gem traps to the flat out lying and changing the game I have had it. Let me know.

Farm Supplier
    Taking away the 40 energy from he Glimmer Alicorn is a really low blow! I played hours upon hours to earn enough tokens to build my 5 Glimmer Alicorns and now they're practically worthless! I feel *****ED!!!

A couple days ago, I bought an iTunes card with the intention of buying gems so I could get the beast bane sword, but I won't be making that (or any) S8 gem purchase now. I turned the in-app purchase block on. Way to go S8, you're sucking the fun right out of this game!

Hi everyone,

Again we sincerely apologize for the frustration these changes has caused.

If you would like to have your Troll Tokens or Beastbane Display refunded, please write to support@storm8.com and be sure to include the following:
    • Type in "Glimmer Alicorn Changes" in the title and body of your text so we can find your ticket quickly
    • Storm8 ID
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8 I think you could of come up with another outcome that wouldn't have offended a lot of players. The whole process has been handled poorly. I'm not sure who makes these decisions when someone makes a mistake. Whoever came up with the solution to your mistake needs to rethink their decision. Truthfully I'm not surprised that you guys decided to change your minds. The resolution you came up with was probably the worst one you could of made. I think even a guaranteed drop of 40 energy a week with rare drops up 200 energy per week would of been a better solution. I can't complain about spending money because I didn't. I've spent a few dollars on this game but not more than that. I will not spend anymore though. I don't agree with how you fix your mistakes..

Whoever came up with this idea doesn't play the game or read the forums. Any developer working on this game would know energy is the most sought after resource. With the advertising of unlimited energy you should have known where this was going. Again I think you need to come up with a different resolution. There were many excellent ideas offered by actual customers who play the game instead of those that just run the game.

I won't leave the game because of all my awesome neighbors. I also don't want to lose my awesome neighbors because they have lost their trust in you, which I have some considering leaving. Those neighbors do spend money. Again I hope you reconsider your decision and find a way for your loyal customers to regain their trust in you. I also no longer have trust when you bring out a new item that you won't change it midstream. Your castle story team really needs to get on the same page so these incidents stop.

Quote Originally Posted by brock6789 View Post
    I also have contacted them about the MRC. I finally earned 5 tokens to purchase my 3rd alicorn only to find out they had iincreased the price to 50 tokens. Now they have adjusted it down to 25 but decreased the energy from 40 to 4. I believe it was fraudulent to entise me into my original purchase of 70 tokens for the MRC when I am not getting what I thought I was. I was not happy with their response that sometimes they change things.
    I agree

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

Again we sincerely apologize for the frustration these changes has caused.

If you would like to have your Troll Tokens or Beastbane Display refunded, please write to support@storm8.com and be sure to include the following:
    • Type in "Glimmer Alicorn Changes" in the title and body of your text so we can find your ticket quickly
    • Storm8 ID

Thank you very much for this. I can get my gems back for my Beast Bane display as I missed out on everything else. It was bad enough that I spent money on gems to get this display. With the game change it has been rendered useless.
    Last edited by mayennalee; 05-20-16 at 10:54 PM.