Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    While I can agree OT post are annoying and should avoided I think you are missing the point and this change has had a small impact on me personally

The players did not program this update nor did they break any rules by getting the GA regardless of how they went about. S8 did
    The players did not make changes to drops underhandedly. S8 did
    The players did not change the agreement after purchase. S8 did

S8 had the ability to say hey we screwed up but can't continue this way. An adjustment is necessary. We can only allow x number of GA. Don't worry we have other plans for MRC. If you desire adjustment for GAs in excess of X please contact. Or whatever, but is was not done that way. Instead the players got radio silence and punished for playing within the rules
    All I'm saying is that the place to vent is HERE (people were getting sidelined into complaining that their posts about the GA issue were being deleted from threads that had nothing to do with GA's).... I totally agree with you that the way they handled the issue was bad
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    All I'm saying is that the place to vent is HERE (people were getting sidelined into complaining that their posts about the GA issue were being deleted from threads that had nothing to do with GA's).... I totally agree with you that the way they handled the issue was bad
    Also true but if you were protesting say the US govt and were told you could only protest in the Meadowlands parking lot would it do much good

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Only people who were affected with Aligate are here on this thread. Newbies or low levels will go to the event completely naive. So they don't want them tipped off. Or directed to this thread. Player ignorance = bliss for S8 = $ for S8.
    And we have a place to vent until we run out of steam ...
    One of my dad's favorite sayings was "time wounds all heels." So if this policy continues, the naive will eventually "get it".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Also true but if you were protesting say the US govt and were told you could only protest in the Meadowlands parking lot would it do much good
    That doesn't equate at all.....this issue is just related to one s8 game, and only one part of it, not all games, it is more local than your example
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    That doesn't equate at all.....this issue is just related to one s8 game, and only one part of it, not all games, it is more local than your example
    I doubt that's true about it being a one game issue since I have found if someone can't be trusted in the little things then they can't be trusted with the big things but I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Good luck in the event if I can help let me know

Btw my signature was
    We won't get fooled again by The Who but it appears to have been Removed

Attachment 31182............

Executive Chef
    These are the recent US rating figures for CS! The same trend can be seen in the graphs for other countries too.

Attachment 31183
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef
    Look at the one star bar folks. We're catching up on the top one, keep reviewing!Attachment 31185
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone else play Hidden Objects? We built an estate. The graphics were amazing and we could gift what you needed to build. We could visit like we do on Castle. First they stopped letting us level up and then no expansions. One of my neighbors told us about this game and we came over so we could stay in touch. I'm afraid the same thing is happening. No one is above 50. We don't have enough room for half of our buildings. Does anyone know of another game where we can visit, just in case?