Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    This is such a funny thread, do you want to know what I think really happened?

The players who spend the real money, not just buying the value packs and not just ?100 complained because they have spent thousand of euros on armies of white allicorns and the purple easy to craft low value alicorns were devaluing their investment, they don't care if their 100+ purple alicorns don't drop much, just as long as yours don't. It is their spending S8 care about not fifty or one hundred low value customers. Do you really think the few (considering how many play this game world wide) players that are jumping all over this thread making fools of themselves matter? Thousands of potential gem buyers download this game every day, and they dont know about the purple allicorns and they wont care, they will look at this thread and it wont make sense, you have derailed it too much.
    The players who have an army of white alicorns are mostly from the lucky ones who have the Love Shack. ( Valentine version 2012)

I myself have a small army of white Alicorns which I spent money for, because I do not have the love shack.
    And I am still jumping all around this thread...

No, it's not who spends their money that are making problems-or fools of themselves- as you so "nicely" put it, it S8 unethical policies that is making a fool of us all including you.

Why question the motives of the players rather than the company who lied?

Believe it or not, critical reviews in the app stores -worldwide- can make an impact on those who want to download the game, potential new money spenders.

I wonder if you have bought some white alicorns....or purple for that matter.
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-24-16 at 02:28 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Could be. I however, don't read them all, never have, only pertinent ones. I play 3 other S8 games and just don't have the time or the patience. With job, kids, life etc. it is just not possible, even if I wanted to.
    If people want to just read the pertinent threads to them, that's up to them but it still isn't right to spam the other threads with OT posts and I also do agree that nerfing the GA's isn't right however I can also see that releasing unlimited 40 energy per day GA's would have a major detrimental effect on the balance of the game. It was not a great idea to start with and how they handled it when they realised wasn't great either. s8 have given a thread for this discussion so the place to voice it is here. Whoever wants to can read it.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    I have the Love Shack and I only have 3 white alis, 1 of them I bought the wings (200 gems) to craft it. And in 4 years of playing I now have 4 horns and 0 wings and I'm not spending more gems to buy more wings.

I'm pretty sure those armies of white allis were bought with gems.

I had played for 4 years .... Quitting now! How fair is it that my neighbor has 7 GLIMMER ALICORNS!!!! Once upon a time I had 2 wedding ALICORNS Storm 8 took one back... Block me I am deleting your game first!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    If people want to just read the pertinent threads to them, that's up to them but it still isn't right to spam the other threads with OT posts and I also do agree that nerfing the GA's isn't right however I can also see that releasing unlimited 40 energy per day GA's would have a major detrimental effect on the balance of the game. It was not a great idea to start with and how they handled it when they realised wasn't great either. s8 have given a thread for this discussion so the place to voice it is here. Whoever wants to can read it.
    Which "balance" of the game ?
    S8 game economy you mean? or people having more Alicorns while others have a few or none at all ?
    If it is the latter, no the game balance won't be affected I have plenty of neighbors with more than 35 white alicorns and 10 purple ones. They did not affect my game balance.
    If it S8 "economy" balance, let me tell you, if they left things as they were, they'd would have made more money than could have imagined. Because all players were ready to invest money in the MRC, Beastbane, buy golden tokens, bundles etc...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    I have the Love Shack and I only have 3 white alis, 1 of them I bought the wings (200 gems) to craft it. And in 4 years of playing I now have 4 horns and 0 wings and I'm not spending more gems to buy more wings.

I'm pretty sure those armies of white allis were bought with gems.
    Nope not all of them are bought with gems as far as I know
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-24-16 at 02:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Nope not all of them are bought with gems as far as I know
    Not all of course but probably a lot... or I'm very unlucky lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Not all of course but probably a lot... or I'm very unlucky lol
    All of my Alis were bought lol

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    While I can agree OT post are annoying and should avoided I think you are missing the point and this change has had a small impact on me personally

The players did not program this update nor did they break any rules by getting the GA regardless of how they went about. S8 did
    The players did not make changes to drops underhandedly. S8 did
    The players did not change the agreement after purchase. S8 did

S8 had the ability to say hey we screwed up but can't continue this way. An adjustment is necessary. We can only allow x number of GA. Don't worry we have other plans for MRC. If you desire adjustment for GAs in excess of X please contact. Or whatever, but is was not done that way. Instead the players got radio silence and punished for playing within the rules

And the Love Shack has nothing to do with this and good luck to all that have it