Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    This is such a funny thread, do you want to know what I think really happened?

The players who spend the real money, not just buying the value packs and not just ?100 complained because they have spent thousand of euros on armies of white allicorns and the purple easy to craft low value alicorns were devaluing their investment, they don't care if their 100+ purple alicorns don't drop much, just as long as yours don't. It is their spending S8 care about not fifty or one hundred low value customers. Do you really think the few (considering how many play this game world wide) players that are jumping all over this thread making fools of themselves matter? Thousands of potential gem buyers download this game every day, and they dont know about the purple allicorns and they wont care, they will look at this thread and it wont make sense, you have derailed it too much.
    The players who have an army of white alicorns are mostly from the lucky ones who have the Love Shack. ( Valentine version 2012)

I myself have a small army of white Alicorns which I spent money for, because I do not have the love shack.
    And I am still jumping all around this thread...

No, it's not who spends their money that are making problems-or fools of themselves- as you so "nicely" put it, it S8 unethical policies that is making a fool of us all including you.

Why question the motives of the players rather than the company who lied?

Believe it or not, critical reviews in the app stores -worldwide- can make an impact on those who want to download the game, potential new money spenders.

I wonder if you have bought some white alicorns....or purple for that matter.
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-24-16 at 02:28 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎