Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Executive Chef
    I want to say thank you to SpiritWind for all that you do! It can't be easy being a mod especially at a time like this.

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    nobudy blames sw for the thefth but she is nowhere to be found in this thread..
    and she has been active (responding/typing/deleting my posts) in other threads every day...
    What could Spiritwind possibly do in this thread? Delete posts? Which would make people even angrier. Or repeat S8's official responses? And get criticized for doing that.
    She has no control over S8's actions. She certainly can't change their minds.
    I suppose she could join in the complaints....but to what end? She still couldn't change S8's actions, and we would lose the only moderator who actually tries to help with CS issues.
    Her hands are tied and none of this fiasco is her fault.
    As for the other threads....yes, storm 8 is actively trying to bury this. So those posts will be deleted by someone regardless if SW does it or not. My money's on the community managers who seem to be more active in the current event thread than they have been in past events.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke[

Silence equals acceptance

A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. Malcolm X

Executive Chef
    The first thing I used to do after waking up, is sipping my coffee while playing CS.

Now there's a better way to have coffee, visit this thread, read the posts of wonderful people, and have nice moments with friends

No, this thread will stick around, with or without the sticky, because we will make sure of it, by persisting, insisting, posting, and not tire of demanding our RIGHT!

SW is a volunteer moderator, as such, she needs to keep unbiased, thus her lack of posts in this specific thread. A reminder that she also was a victim in this GA fiasco.
    She can do nothing about the unethical actions of S8, who by the way, should kiss the ground she walks on, for all the wonderful job she did for CS.

SW we know you are put in an unenviable position, between a Rock and a hard place. We do understand and appreciate all of what you did.

A baby won't get milk without crying ....
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Attachment 31171good morning forum posters..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    the ones in app store don't and strangely all reviews must have been deleted too
    cause the total in dutch appstore is only 18 ?!?!?!?'b
    In the AppStore, they only show the reviews for the most recent version and only of those people who downloaded the app in the same country. E.g. in the German AppStore, there's only reviews in German.
    My new 1 star review showed one day after posting it. That seems to be the normal delay, so don't worry if the review doesn't show immediately.

The moral values, ethical codes and laws that guide our choices in normal times are, if anything, even more important to help us navigate the confusing and disorienting time of a disaster. Sheri Fink

Rhino Keeper
    Got a reply from S8 going to be a while waiting on an answer they are experiencing high volumes!! Well good!! Keep them going they cannot be allowed to treat us like this! Oh another Gem sale desperate times now S8 well like I said about your other one.....stick it where the Energy came From Right up Your Alicorn!!! 😂
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 05-24-16 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Who would pay 25 tokens for a random energy drop Ali?