Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'd like to apologize for the frustration this change has caused. The Glimmer Alicorn was not intended to be unlimited and with a guaranteed Energy refill. To address this and ensure the prolonged quality of the game, we had to make a few immediate changes to this item.

We appreciate your feedback and after careful discussion, we have made the following changes.

• The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    • The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    • The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

For the inconvenience, we have credited back 25 Troll Tokens to anyone who has crafted this Alicorn for 50 Troll Tokens. Thank you everyone so much for all of the feedback you have shared with us and for your patience. If you have any questions, please let us know.
    This is just sleazy and in bad taste.....excuse but I feel I must take a shower now

Last time I checked fraud is a criminal act

Rhino Keeper
    If the Alis do drop 40 energy, it must be a very rare event indeed. I haven't got more than 10 energy in many goes.

So it seems S8 have taken a very bad situation and made it way worse. Now it's not just the MRC that was a "bait and switch', but each and every glimmer alicorn.

Not sure how this counts as 'resolution' to the issue. It has made me and countless others furious. S8, seems a strange way to treat your customers.

Please, someone find a way we can make some kind of public legal challenge....and count me in!
    Last edited by Jinc4; 05-19-16 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Please, someone find a way we can make some kind of public legal challenge....and count me in!
    Count me in as well.

Any way, to those who regularly showed up and gifted me everyday, thanks. If I could, I would give you my left over gems (have 600+!). Wish you all the best, I'm done with this one.

I also have contacted them about the MRC. I finally earned 5 tokens to purchase my 3rd alicorn only to find out they had iincreased the price to 50 tokens. Now they have adjusted it down to 25 but decreased the energy from 40 to 4. I believe it was fraudulent to entise me into my original purchase of 70 tokens for the MRC when I am not getting what I thought I was. I was not happy with their response that sometimes they change things.

Fashion Designer
    So now they've messed about with the alicorns people crafted in good faith?

Executive Chef
    I've played this game since it started and it has been my favourite, but I am afraid I am out of here now. I shall keep playing FS2 (unless they do anything sneaky there) but Castle Story is being deleted. (I have found another, non S8 game to keep me amused).

So long and thanks for all the fish

Fashion Designer
    I can't believe it....

Yet again an 'oops, I did it again'sorry for the inconvenience, just a little mistake-thing.

To find out you, S8, made a huge mistake is in the least weird and unbelievable. Planning means thinking through. These huge changes indicate no thinking at all (and I'm not surprised some people think there's a Plan behind this). I really can't believe a professional company not realising a mistake within a day or 2 and reacting immediately and fair.
    So: ?????
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I had actually started spending more real dollars when the p-Ali's were offered to us because I really felt that s8 was treating us right by finally rewarding us Now all trust is dashed. This may be the start of the end for me.