Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    we just got out of a weekend, and there is a holiday coming up...and shes human. and if she did take a break from the forums for the weekend, she walked into a storm when she came back...this thread jumped pretty fast , and it wasn't all happy go lucky stuff either.
    i have to say that it would suck to pass on information that rattles the community into a frenzy. she was also excited about the MRC , and the purple alicorns too, she does not create the game or have final decisions of whats happening , or whats to come, she is the middleman and sometimes that gets to be a heavy load.
    reading her posts here and there today , its not the same Spiritwind i always see posting, no cheery attitude, no sparkles falling out of her mouth when she talks...she is most likely upset and burdened by this as well.
    so if your out there Spiritwind....we still love you, we know its not your fault, and you will make it through.

xox
    cyndoraAttachment 31166here's looking at you kid!
    Exactly what I was thinking, but expressed much more eloquently than I ever could!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I guess S8's hoping it will eventually just drop off the first page & be forgotten about.
    I would just like to mention that " out of sight, out of mind" also translates as "blind and insane".

Executive Chef
    Attachment 31151Welcome folks, we have a wonderful show for you today...but first lets meet our contestants..Attachment 31152pinky, midnight, and purple alicorns. lets get started shall we....Attachment 31153purple ali thought " omg i have this in the bag!" she buzzed in frantically and answers..." what is a kitty cat dressed for a birthday party" Attachment 31154ohhhhhhh sorry no, that is not the correct answer....the correct answer is...Attachment 31155poo, a big purple pile of poo...... be right back after these messages..

dedicated too newzealander
    The first time in my life I have ever had purple poo dedicated to me!! Thanks so much, Cyndora, for keeping our senses of humour firmly in place while all this 'purple poo' is being dumped. Great story!

Host(ess)
    So that was their resolution and that's it? Or we'll get a reaction after another 4 weeks...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    We both know, that we don't need to guess.

I've tried the last 12 h to post my review. The german ITunes Shop wasn't letting me. I'll try it tomorrow again.
    i have 4 games, so tried posting 4 reviews
    the ones in playstore showed up. total there is about 18,500

the ones in app store don't and strangely all reviews must have been deleted too
    cause the total in dutch appstore is only 18 ?!?!?!?'b

Attachment 31167

the lack of reaction from S8/TL/any moderator is very disappointing.
    and fyi I SpiritWind00 has been on the forum every day since she opened this thread.
    it shows how important it is to them to have players that are satisfied

i also have had the thaught for some days that they just keep quite and let us ventilate our anger in the hope it will bleed to death eventually. must like the wedding ali in the past..

i haven't played anymore since friday, mailed appstore, no solution offered yet.
    the problem is probably that S8 pays for putting up their games in appstore.
    so S8 must have certain power there due to the number of games they put up.

i moved on to a game that HAS build in a gem confirmation button and does care for their players. best time of the year coming up, the HAY will be there to harvest any DAY.
    doubt if i will return to cs, even when all is restored to how it was promised to be in the first place.. lost all trust in them.

i think i am not the only one
    Last edited by anissada; 05-24-16 at 12:11 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i have 4 games, so tried posting 4 reviews
    the ones in playstore showed up. total there is about 18,500

the ones in app store don't and strangely all reviews must have been deleted too
    cause the total in dutch appstore is only 18 ?!?!?!?'b

Attachment 31167

the lack of reaction from S8/TL/any moderator is very disappointing.
    and fyi I SpiritWind00 has been on the forum every day since she opened this thread.
    it shows how important it is to them to have players that are satisfied

i also have had the thaught for some days that they just keep quite and let us ventilate our anger in the hope it will bleed to death eventually. must like the wedding ali in the past..

i haven't played anymore since friday, mailed appstore, no solution offered yet.
    the problem is probably that S8 pays for putting up their games in appstore.
    so S8 must have certain power there due to the number of games they put up.

i moved on to a game that HAS build in a gem confirmation button and does care for their players. best time of the year coming up, the HAY will be there to harvest any DAY.
    doubt if i will return to cs, even when all is restored to how it was promised to be in the first place.. lost all trust in them.

i think i am not the only one
    I just started harvesting HAY as of yesterDAY too and I'm really liking the gem confirmation button.

I don't mind paying real money to play a game I really like. I know developers need to make a living also....BUT they have to have integrity or I start to vote with my wallet. I will not pay for such deplorable treatment. S8 has been so morally bankrupt lately, quite disgusting actually.

Host(ess)
    Have you noticed, the latest value pack is to buy back some of the energy taken off us? Also cabbages to placate those who chose the MRC over the cabbage hut. they've had my money once, not getting it again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPenelope3 View Post
    I just started harvesting HAY as of yesterDAY too and I'm really liking the gem confirmation button.

I don't mind paying real money to play a game I really like. I know developers need to make a living also....BUT they have to have integrity or I start to vote with my wallet. I will not pay for such deplorable treatment. S8 has been so morally bankrupt lately, quite disgusting actually.
    Hello! Advising us of this is a good idea. You make a good point. Do you think the mod won't spot this though. After all that we need to be cleverer. You don't want your post deleted!

( I have been playing a game . Have you figured out this weeks answer?....... ;-) )

Rhino Keeper
    we just got out of a weekend, and there is a holiday coming up...and shes human. and if she did take a break from the forums for the weekend, she walked into a storm when she came back...this thread jumped pretty fast , and it wasn't all happy go lucky stuff either.
    i have to say that it would suck to pass on information that rattles the community into a frenzy. she was also excited about the MRC , and the purple alicorns too, she does not create the game or have final decisions of whats happening , or whats to come, she is the middleman and sometimes that gets to be a heavy load.
    reading her posts here and there today , its not the same Spiritwind i always see posting, no cheery attitude, no sparkles falling out of her mouth when she talks...she is most likely upset and burdened by this as well.
    so if your out there Spiritwind....we still love you, we know its not your fault, and you will make it through.

xox
    cyndoraAttachment 31166here's looking at you kid!
    I agree. Thank you for all your help with the forum Spiritwind. We know this is not your fault.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I agree. Thank you for all your help with the forum Spiritwind. We know this is not your fault.
    nobudy blames sw for the thefth but she is nowhere to be found in this thread..
    and she has been active (responding/typing/deleting my posts) in other threads every day...

quoting post #135 for who wants to be informed and don't visit the new event thread
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Moderator Warning...

If you cannot keep to the forum posting rules, your post will be removed. The glimmer alicorn changes thread gives you the ability to speak your mind. It does not apply here. I'll add this to post 1 so all can see. Anything off topic or unrelated to the Colosseum event will be removed.

Disputes with Forum Staff/Storm8 Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes Section, or send the moderators a Private Message.
    so, we are allowed to speak our minds, but only here..
    feels a bit like school, put all the difficult children in the naughty corner and ignore them till they behave like we want them to
    Last edited by anissada; 05-24-16 at 04:48 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️