Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Too funny. Great minds think alike! I need more than 5 sec so I will use Depends.
    Lmao
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    Attachment 31138

purple ali has a important message for all you kids out there....

dont spend cash on non-energy giving alicorns....and Attachment 31139dont do drugs.......they take away your sparkle..Attachment 31140
    The best part of CS is the people,and the forum. You people...you Rock 😃👍🏻
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

Again we sincerely apologize for the frustration these changes has caused.

If you would like to have your Troll Tokens or Beastbane Display refunded, please write to support@storm8.com and be sure to include the following:
    • Type in "Glimmer Alicorn Changes" in the title and body of your text so we can find your ticket quickly
    • Storm8 ID
    ETA: Thank you S8 for finally actioning this request.

So has anyone had any success with this yet? I sent off a request for reimbursement for my Beast Bane on Friday and as yet (Monday morning here) it hasnt even been logged. Though I did get a ticket reference #. I honestly thought that they would have had at least a couple of support staff in working on these tickets, seeing it was offered.
    Last edited by mayennalee; 05-24-16 at 03:54 PM.

New Resident
    I have not even received a reference ticket #. They went round the bush when I wanted my two albino pigs fixed that they changed to just pigs, that's only 90 gems. They never did. Think about it! It cost a fortune to get the MRC and my TWO Glimmer Alicorns think they will return all that? It was not ever written that the 40 energy was temporary.

Attachment 31141 this has been a very emotional event for most of us, just goes to show you how much we really like and enjoy this game. i hope they see the frustration this has caused. logging into game once a day and plugging along is not exciting to me...but parts of me does not want to give up even though i feel burnt.... i also hope that something could come out of all of this. maybe something in the middle of the road as a compromise ..... for both parties involved...not hopeful but it would be nice..

Attachment 31142to lose customers faith , and potential dollars, over something like this... just seems like a experience they should learn from, and move forward, and not push this aside. something should be done that meets both parties expectations . there has to be ways , they just need to figure it out.

Attachment 31143please for the sake of the community, bring us some joy back, there just seems that too many are leaving , and this game is too cute and fun to let it go down in the dumps like this. maybe ask the community for some ideas or something, talk with us , get some feedback about the amount of alicorns that would be acceptable ( for players and s8) , 5 , 10? , grandfather them into the 40 energy drop and 5 gold tokens to make , and then credit the gold coins back to those that made any over 10??? ....i don't know, i'm tired and shooting out stuff ...
    Attachment 31144we all could use some more energy, and storm 8 can use more money, so can we meet in the middle somewhere???

I checked the forum after weekend and was stunned again. The posts number went up so quickly.

S8 changed a rip-off option (50 troll tokens per purpalis / 40 en per day) with a MORE rip-off one (25 troll tokens per purpalis / 4-8 en per day). Which means the prize go up about 2.5 times this time.

Well done, S8, well done! You have finished your homework magnificently. You have successfully slapped us players the again. NOT once, but twice and you call it an apology?

I'm speechless again, and more disappointed with this update than the last one. Maybe, they are just pathetic clowns in disguise with pathetic franks.

Well, the thread will get to 100 pages in no time. Will it continue or be moved to another thread like "Woohoo!" thread?

If this is "Woohoo!" thread, I want to shout loud: "Woohoo, I'm slapped again, tricked and betrayed again. And coincidently, all the players suffer the same fate as I. Thank you S8, thank you!"
    Last edited by Haflaxus; 05-22-16 at 09:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bateemo View Post
    i challenge everyone of you to try and play for at least 6 monts without buying anything that costs real money! We should give them a lesson and thats the only way they wll learn.
    I agree. Don't give them any more money, share the information with your neighbors. Some don't care but others do!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bateemo View Post
    i challenge everyone of you to try and play for at least 6 monts without buying anything that costs real money! We should give them a lesson and thats the only way they wll learn.
    I bought a small amount of gems after I'd played for a few months a few years ago as I do believe in paying what I think the game is worth. Since then I have paid nothing because they refuse to address gem traps. It's not hindered me and I've managed to get everything I wanted with just free/earned gems from drops and downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Nope they get one crest or hammer I think nothing special...

half-assing my way too as I am still at 191 crest/ shield/ chest...🤔 whatever they call it 😂
    I am so totally not interested, put 5 farmhouses out, then today put 6 more and that is it and I collect when I remember😄 meaning every 3 or 4 hours lol 😂
    I have 1 crest to far....I refuse to participate in this latest event and I've barely logged into my kingdom. It actually feels quite liberating to not have my iPad constantly attached to my body.

Executive Chef
    I've got to say....I don't think S8 is reading this thread. I think they have left it here to give us a forum to vent, in the hope that it will all die down in time. The reason I say this is that I had a post deleted once for suggesting that people not buy gems for an event, and was told that they do not allow calls for *******s. Also they are being strict about other threads not containing any mention of this, and posts are being deleted if they do. It's like it's easy to ignore it all if it all stays in one thread.

i hope I'm wrong.

Edit: The word BOY C O T T just got auto edited out! I'm laughing, thinking about the content of the last few hundred posts!