Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Very sad, I think S8 has lost the confidence of his players. I think that the trader should be a priority customer confidence - S8 you probably realize. Or they do not care, which is even sadder.

I think stormy 8 has misjudged are addiction to CS. and think the developers has gotten evil and greedy. First the over priced useless egg hut. Witch I bought unknowingly. What a dumb waste of Jems - MONEY. THEN THE AWEFUL JEM TRAP. U think they want to end the game. A lot of my long time neighbors have quit playing. I have lost over 400 Jems n the jem trap. U think they would had offered a compensation but no. They took the power away from the purple Ali's instead. Don't STORMY 8 realize we would b willing to spend real money if they wasn't so evil with their tricks. Then by *****ing us into their evil traps. Will keep playing but no more money wiil they get from me. They have turned a fun game that I didn't mind spending into an evil greedy money trap.they offer no more land but want us to play n game for display items we have no land to put them on. They steal our Jems n offer no means of recouping except to buy more spend more n take more from us. N for what? To run us off and end the game? For that is what is going to happen if they don't change fast. But evil is as evil does.

Amen

Apologies not acceptable. Compensation is a good starting fare gaming is only way u can earn my respect u r an evil company that is about to go out of business

Fashion Designer
    Submitted my requst, not holding my breath with this company. New CEO or new manager? Whoever is responsible for this mess ought to be FIRED ! No clue how to do business.
    Still have some gems, but don't dare to spend them in the new even,t.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm another person who bought the MRC and crafted one alicorn. So basically for all that time used and gems spent to earn all those gold tokens to purchase the MRC and one alicorn I end up with a few energy per day. Nasty tactics Storm 8. I wish I had gone for the cabbage hut (I nearly did) BUT It wouldn't surprise me if they changed the terms on the cabbage hut too. Shame on you Storm 8 although I doubt you care.

Host(ess)
    I am disappointed with the recent changes to the changes to the glimmer alicorn as with many other players. I understand that mistakes are made, no body is perfect, but I also recognise that how you handle a mistake is the difference between poor and fantastic customer service. A poor reputation or a glowing one. I take my mistakes on the chin, and are more careful next time. The mistake in programming would have been genuine I'm sure of that. My issue is with the decision maker, the person at the top. You should do well to remember and crunch the numbers of how powerful the person who complains is, how many people will they tell verses the person who has a great experience. I fully believe the customer is not always right, but the customer should always be treated fairly.

Rhino Keeper
    People want refunds or restoration but we often forget the amount of time we spent trying to buy the MRC and alicorns. What compensation do we get for that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    People want refunds or restoration but we often forget the amount of time we spent trying to buy the MRC and alicorns. What compensation do we get for that?
    nothing at all. this was the drop that made the bucket run over as we say in hollands expression.
    i have quit playing this game since yesterday and went back to harvesting HAY every DAY
    feel free to invite me in gamecenter , id C'est--Moi
    i want to play for fun and not being afraid to wake up in the morning to find out i have been ripped off again cause developers take what was mine/ours

i thank all my good neighbours for their gifts and good neighbourship. but i'm done.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Submitted my requst, not holding my breath with this company. New CEO or new manager? Whoever is responsible for this mess ought to be FIRED ! No clue how to do business.
    Still have some gems, but don't dare to spend them in the new even,t.
    I agree, who ever is in charge of this game is absolutely clueless. He has no idea of the average age of the players of castle story. He must think the only people playing this game are children. I would take a guess that the average age is closer to 40.

I started playing this game because of the amazing graphics. I kept playing because I liked that it's not a competitive game and I'm not destroying my neighbors kingdom to get ahead. I would have been more than happy to continue to pay real money for cool options to better my play in the game. Not anymore. Doesn't S8 staff realize that happy players spend way more real money. I for one would have spent a lot of money to get the infamous love shack....that is until yesterday. Now S8 would have to give it to me for free before I would consider placing it in my kingdom. I believe S8 needs to seriously reconsider how they make money on this game. Not having a gem confirmation button has limited the amount of money that I had previously spent. Now this fiasco has just put an abrupt stop to any future revenue S8 will make from me. EPIC FAIL in my opinion