Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I thought I would mention that, having played since 2012, I have experienced several times where things were changed after they were released. And while it may be frustrating to me for a while, perhaps even a poor customer service experience just as repeated requests by every player for a gem spending confirmation setting seems to be ignored is a customer service issue, the reason I have not gotten very angry is because I read the S8 terms of service. The link is available at the very bottom of the CS FAQ. S8 has the legal right to change glimmer alicorns as well as anything else at any time and all risks are on the player's side by playing the game. I have not gone through any other games I play to confirm, but I suspect that all these other companies have almost identical terms of service. I just thought I would mention this for anyone seriously considering legal action or BBB involvement. It's a game we have all grown to love and sad when things "require" changes to the game so frequently now when the content should have been correct the first time.
    A Judge can open a contract and reward the plaintiffs.
    Intil you have challenged this in a court of law, your opinion is just that and means nothing.
    Why did you feel compeled to write such dribble, sheesh. Thanx for helping... NOT!

Ill get my money back which shows S8 is wrong, and we here all no it.

It was just a matter of time before a post like yours came along, makes me wonder.

Rhino Keeper
    Despite what 1 individual has said, S8 does not, and has never had any right to change the purple Alis.

If u buy a Ferrari to be delivered to your house, and what gets delivered is a corolla, guess what happens next.

Fraud is Fraud.
    Thievery is Thievery.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    Attachment 31120 I use to be so magical.....nobody wants to play with me now....
    You're looking a little beat up dear alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi TL..

Could those who have zero GA have a chance to craft a handful like the rest?

25 tokens for a one-time GA is also expensive! But we won't mind if a GA cap is given so those who want the handful can still aspire to get there.

These beauties are just wonderfully ⓟⓡⓔⓣⓣⓨ to stop at one! ★

★ please reconsider request for loyal CS players, Ty ★

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    You're looking a little beat up dear alicorn.
    They only wanted to be loved , and they were for about 4 weeks, now it's so sad that the ones that gave us such good memories are just memories themselves....

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Now they have the cheek to have A GEM SALE WITH A FREE GIFT!!! Yeah right!! Take your Gem Sale and Shove it where the Energy used to spring from!! Right up YOUR ALICORN!!!!
    looooooooooooooool
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    The saddest thing is that S8 KNOWS they will get away with this. Just like the wedding Alis, gem traps, and all the rest. Think any "concerned" S8 customer service reps are reading these forum posts? Not highly likely-they could care less as long as dumb fools keep buying gems to purchase meaningless stuff S8 can devalue later. Classic bait and switch. Vote with your feet, folks. That's all we can do. Stop investing any REAL currency in this game. When revenues drop, only then will they take notice.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Unlike the wedding alis that didn't give 40 energy a day, those with 5, 10, 50 glimmer alis are getting to keep them

I don't care that the alis do nothing it's the fact they stole our wedding alis to make everything fair, yet are letting those with multiples keep them

While charging us 5 times as much

So they get to keep 5 glimmer alis for the same amount it'd cost us for 1

And we have to pay same amount for research center

I just want option to create multiple alis easier than 2 years to get first wing to craft my first in love shack

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Unlike the wedding alis that didn't give 40 energy a day, those with 5, 10, 50 glimmer alis are getting to keep them

I don't care that the alis do nothing it's the fact they stole our wedding alis to make everything fair, yet are letting those with multiples keep them

While charging us 5 times as much

So they get to keep 5 glimmer alis for the same amount it'd cost us for 1

And we have to pay same amount for research center

I just want option to create multiple alis easier than 2 years to get first wing to craft my first in love shack
    Especially for those of us playing on android who had no hope of getting the research center yet because the chance of tokens is so much lower...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Well, I "never intended" to spend 70 gold tokens (which took me about half a year to collect) on a mythic research center which only lets me craft purple animals that drop what they do drop now. The deal on which S8 and I agreed when I tapped "buy mythic research center" was different.

Can I revert this purchase and get those 70 gold tokens back so I can use them for something less frustrating? This would seem more fair.

S8 should just give us the option to sell the MRC for 70 gold tokens. This would be an easy and satisfying fix.
    And the option to sell the Beastbane Display for 400 gems. I only bought it to have an advantage for the 5 Gold Token Alicorns in the MRC. The cost changed, and I STILL have not received even ONE gold token from my BBD with daily collection.