Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Farm Supplier
    From my perspective, the only way Storm8 could in any way help the situation is to restore the already purchased purple alicorns to their original state. I think all players know that the MRC is now useless. I do think Storm8 should at least try to make amends with their disgruntled customers. How about making energy a daily gift option; like in The original ZooStory, and increase number of gifts a day to say 50? How about making previous event items; Love Shack, Witches Cauldron, Reindeer Stable, Kingdom Inn, ...., purchasable With Coins in the Market? Many players have asked for this. How about Storm8 sending players daily gifts; for instance rainbow pots, treasure troves, energy crates, etc... How about a written apology that sounds sincere and not one that rings of insincerity?

Rhino Keeper
    And still no answers from S8!!! YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES!! Total disrespect disgusting!!😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    From my perspective, the only way Storm8 could in any way help the situation is to restore the already purchased purple alicorns to their original state. I think all players know that the MRC is now useless. I do think Storm8 should at least try to make amends with their disgruntled customers. How about making energy a daily gift option; like in The original ZooStory, and increase number of gifts a day to say 50? How about making previous event items; Love Shack, Witches Cauldron, Reindeer Stable, Kingdom Inn, ...., purchasable With Coins in the Market? Many players have asked for this. How about Storm8 sending players daily gifts; for instance rainbow pots, treasure troves, energy crates, etc... How about a written apology that sounds sincere and not one that rings of insincerity?
    I like your idea of energy as daily neighbour gifts.

A couple of years ago I was all for revisiting old events and prices too. But after experiencing the utter dullness of a rerun and how it made me loathe an event I previously had fond memories of, I would now really hate for this to happen. Love Shack, Whitches Cauldron, etc. act like charms in our villages. They are telling stories about who of my neighbours were actively participating in seasonal events, and when they started playing CS. Why repeat old stories and prices when there are so many new ones to be told?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post

A couple of years ago I was all for revisiting old events and prices too. But after experiencing the utter dullness of a rerun and how it made me loathe an event I previously had fond memories of, I would now really hate for this to happen. Love Shack, Whitches Cauldron, etc. act like charms in our villages. They are telling stories about who of my neighbours were actively participating in seasonal events, and when they started playing CS. Why repeat old stories and prices when there are so many new ones to be told?
    I don't necessarily want to revisit an event so much as to have certain items in my kingdom. I played a few years ago and lost my kingdom; never able to get it back. I liked the Reindeer Stable, Kingdom Inn .. Would just like to have them. I'd be willing to purchase with coins; fully built.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post

?
    i had a big laugh about those suggestions, sorry..
    do you realy expect TL/S8 to take those seriously!
    ofcourse not, that would be TOO BAD for the games' ECONOMY!
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Totally disgusted with S8. You can't take back something after you give it because you think it may have given some players an edge. To make matters worse, this is not the 1st time you did this. You should be charged with theft. Players bought gems and specific packages with REAL money because of something YOU advertised. To turn around and take back your product AFTER you received the money is down right thievery. It's like some said, you sold a diamond and then replaced with a cubic zirconia and expect everyone to be ok with it. Disgustingly unethical.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Disgusted still, no refunds, thank goodness I didn't buy the research center just the worthless beastbane thing

I still feel the glimmer alis should have been as difficult to get as love shack
    Well, they have for all intents and purposes been taken away, as they are basically useless. And a 40 energy glimmer ali is now just as impossible to get as the love shack. At least those with the love shack still have a remote chance at crafting multiple alicorns. For now anyway..... until S8 decides to change that too.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I am still willing to understand the limitations of energy Glimmer alicorns during optional time goal ...

Otherwise not.

Executive Chef
    This is not the first time s8 changing rules of CS. The fortune tent stopped updating. The partly chopped trees can not be sold. The trades in the monster hunt drop gem rarely now. The adventures drop rate of gems is much lower now.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Exactly! If I put in a request will I receive my tokens back and keep the purple alicorns I made or will you take those away? This is information that is extremely pertinent. But, now it's the weekend so will the moderators be able to answer?
    Still no answer to this...