Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    You're right that we do get more opportunities like that, events and items from events, but there was NEVER a daily trade that offered troll tokens. And we got the same number of golems and blue dire boars as Android, 11 each, just one a day.
    Oh, I didn't mean to imply that the daily trade dropped gold tokens... but it still is a benefit that Android doesn't have. Android didn't get blue dire boars and Purple Golems until the 4th Monster Hunt (but i do appreciate the parity we now have during the Hunt). And iOS received energy crates for those monsters during Hunts 1-4. Android only received crates during the 4th Hunt (just another iOS perk). :-)

I understand that it is what it is, but each new iOS event or benefit that is not offered to Android is still frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bateemo View Post
    Same here, bought the fish market, the bait market, the beast bane display, the mrc. [] Even that fortune teller is useless now.
    Why is the Fortune Teller useless? I am still chopping small piles of rock for Superglue. I will stop when my kingdom is filled with nearly spent rock piles...

Rhino Keeper
    I am depending on the beastbane to drop the tokens in and out of seasons in order to get the coveted MRC..

Please keep the droppings on, and retain this feature, TY!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    So the Glimmer Alicorn now costs 50 gold troll tokens to craft instead of 5!
    Dear TL/S8

I didn't had the chance to do craft a Glimmer Alicorn as i have not had any MRC! All my previous tokens were spent on the Cooking Camp (not much use, takes up space) and a Troll Token Trap buying a skunk statue (that i don't need)!

Could TL/S8 consider keeping the introductory 5 Troll Tokens for those who had not had their first (or first few) Glimmer Alicon(s)?

Equal opportunity for all, at least? TY!

70 gold tokens + 400 gems were spent on the option to craft purple alis. Now this option is gone? What a rip off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bateemo View Post
    Bought the fish market, the bait market, the beast bane display, the mrc. Even that fortune teller is useless now.
    Fortune Teller tent has been depreciated, the fortune teller poofed! ★ it's like gone for good, out of favor by S8/TL! ★ lol

Executive Chef
    If they were that worried about us having too much "free" energy, why not have the energy drop every 7 days, like the White alicorns, instead of daily? I could have lived with that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    I wish, Got sword tokens yesterday and staff tokens today. No gold ones since before the mrc change.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    If so, they forgot to re-code mine! Staff tokens for the last 2 maybe 3 days...I've lost track..(edit)...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Nope. Just collected. Mine is still broken. I have NEVER received a gold token from it. :-(
    Ok, y'all are right.
    I guess I just had a super duper mega ultra rare streak of luck there, cuz it dropped a sword token today. :/
    And I let it get my hopes up that maybe S8 also made a secretive unannounced re-coding change to the Beastbane Display, but this time - in *our* favor.
    I should have known better, lol.

Oh well, carry on . . .

So disappointed right now.
    Maybe I don't have a position to have any opinion because I haven't paid any real money for the game like many CS fellows. However, it hurts a lot to see how corrupted the CS environment has become.
    I somehow managed to get 99 troll tokens about 2 days ahead the end of the previous hunting season (the 4th one). There was only one option for me at that time: trade for the cooking camp. I really got the cooking camp and some tokens at the end of the season. So happy, so proud, long live CS, long live S8, blab blab blab ....
    Then, came the 5th season with the very exciting rewards. Starting with very few tokens left but not even once did I feel frustration or lose hope. The purple alis(s) were so close, just waiting there to be won, claimed, earned, ... like the cooking camp. Silly me! Changing from 5 to 50 tokens per purple alicorn made me speechless. If it is not a mistake, the S8's move is not much different from *****er's. They betrayed there own rules. They betrayed us. Playing CS now is not fun, or at lease not as fun as it used to.
    Is it only my feeling or CS has fallen, so far to the point that I'm not able to recognize anymore?
    Hey CS (S8), old friend, if you are there and reading this, please come back! I (and perhaps many CS player fellows) miss your old self.

New Resident
    my bad
    how can i delete it?...
    Last edited by nubemet; 05-11-16 at 03:06 AM. Reason: mistake in understanding