Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

In relation to the change made today in the Mythic Research Centre and Glimmer Alicorn craft:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've posted in a few places, but please be patient while we wait for a response from S8.... thanks.
    Response from S8: 1. click here to go to post; 2. click here to go to post

Response provided on resolution:
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'd like to apologize for the frustration this change has caused. The Glimmer Alicorn was not intended to be unlimited and with a guaranteed Energy refill. To address this and ensure the prolonged quality of the game, we had to make a few immediate changes to this item.

We appreciate your feedback and after careful discussion, we have made the following changes.

• The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    • The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    • The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

For the inconvenience, we have credited back 25 Troll Tokens to anyone who has crafted this Alicorn for 50 Troll Tokens. Thank you everyone so much for all of the feedback you have shared with us and for your patience. If you have any questions, please let us know.

I will update the various guides and information in this post as soon as I can.... SW
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ****If anyone has spent 50 tokens and not received their refund, can you please let me know by PM and I'll help.****

Update from today (Pika):
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

Again we sincerely apologize for the frustration these changes has caused.

If you would like to have your Troll Tokens or Beastbane Display refunded, please write to support@storm8.com and be sure to include the following:
    • Type in "Glimmer Alicorn Changes" in the title and body of your text so we can find your ticket quickly
    • Storm8 ID

PLEASE WRITE IN BY 5/30/16. (Please keep in mind this is a refund so we will be removing the items and refunding the resources used to obtain the items.)
    Notice of increased moderation: Please be familiar with the forum rules and policies. This thread is under moderation. -Elsa
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-07-16 at 05:58 PM.