Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Attachment 31151Welcome folks, we have a wonderful show for you today...but first lets meet our contestants..Attachment 31152pinky, midnight, and purple alicorns. lets get started shall we....Attachment 31153purple ali thought " omg i have this in the bag!" she buzzed in frantically and answers..." what is a kitty cat dressed for a birthday party" Attachment 31154ohhhhhhh sorry no, that is not the correct answer....the correct answer is...Attachment 31155poo, a big purple pile of poo...... be right back after these messages..

dedicated too newzealander
    Last edited by cyndora; 05-23-16 at 07:48 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    They may have mods monitoring, but no, they're not editing or deleting posts, it seems. So yeah, they've left it a venting place and I assume someone from S8 will post something else in a while until they decide it just fuels us on, and then just ignore us.
    That's why it is so important to write a review of this app. To scape their reputation. And that people know, that Storm8 is trying really everything (think of the gems you lost because of those glit - ches and lags, which they're not willing to fix since how many months?) to pull as much money out of the players wallet as they could. That they aren't afraid anymore to obtain peoples' money by fraud. To unmask them. To tell that it is nearly impossible to master an event without spending money/gems and that in the last months with their rising avarice also the quality of their work declined. The lasts events haven't been flawless, haven't they?

My task for today is to write this in a review for the german ITunes Store. Dear fellow disappointed players: Have the heart to write a review, too! Because it is a legitimate way to bring this issue to public. So that our complaints can't go under unseen from the public in this forum.

How many of my fellow CSplayers here think that S8 is about to drop CS and they have made a last ditch effort to get as much money from us as they can before they end the game. I have had this feeling for the last several month.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatcat56 View Post
    How many of my fellow CSplayers here think that S8 is about to drop CS and they have made a last ditch effort to get as much money from us as they can before they end the game. I have had this feeling for the last several month.
    you could very well be right, as they do their utmost to turn us away from the game lately
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    Attachment 31151welcome folks, we have a wonderful show for you today...but first lets meet our contestants..Attachment 31152pinky, midnight, and purple alicorns. Lets get started shall we....Attachment 31153purple ali thought " omg i have this in the bag!" she buzzed in frantically and answers..." what is a kitty cat dressed for a birthday party" Attachment 31154ohhhhhhh sorry no, that is not the correct answer....the correct answer is...Attachment 31155poo, a big purple pile of poo...... Be right back after these messages..
    lololol

Fashion Designer
    It is possible. The other games seem to have the same updates over and over just a change of deco, pet, recipe (like RS2, FS2) or level (like for example bubble mania). These games don't have as many glitches probably cuz the coding for them is easier. I think castle story requires a lot more of programmers time to make it work and clearly the CS programmer is struggling. Updates filled with glitches and exclude android. Obviously this is just my opinion and pure speculation but not impossible. I no longer play any other S8 game except for CS and since I am no longer purchasing gems I have to live on my phone to complete these quests which is something I do not like to do. I have played since the beginning but I am uncertain if I will remain playing CS. Would love a respond from S8 today.
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    I started with CS and later tried all S8's other games. Don't like any of them...I tried...but honestly they're very childish and boring lol (my opinion of course). CS is challenging and we're all waiting (for years) to reach the final square with the Ruler's crown. Until they get to that part I hope they don't shut down the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    I started with CS and later tried all S8's other games. Don't like any of them...I tried...but honestly they're very childish and boring lol (my opinion of course). CS is challenging and we're all waiting (for years) to reach the final square with the Ruler's crown. Until they get to that part I hope they don't shut down the game.
    That is the reason I am sticking with the forum!! I want to know when the main story line continues then I may consider reinstalling (but with a strict no gem rule)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    S8 just needs to take all purple alis back except the first earned just like the wedding alicorns
    No they don't! I earned my 4 purple alicorns through time and resources. Why should I lose them? They should be returned to their original advertised state. Nothing else is fair.

You talk about crafting White alicorns - perhaps they should nix the love shack so you can't ever make any more and take away any you've made over 1 single alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Sure looks like a possibility. They are not doing anything at all to try to save it. Not even any comments. This is probably a "let's let them vent" thread.
    Programming is sloppy at best. Not worth any real money. I, too, have had that feeling and will not buy any more gems.
    Edit: No gems, even if I were not furious about being defrauded.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.